background

I drove up to the garage, of my house locked the car and went inside. I went straight in to the kitchen made Mac and cheese, which didn't take long, and went into the living to watch some tv. No one was at home as usual, it caused a lot of pain talking about my family so I tend to believe that I live by myself, you see my father left me when I was 6, the memory was still fresh in my mind , and in mind his nice, caring person  left me as well it was replaced with an alcoholics, angry and mad at everything then Deep regret "mommy, who was daddy kissing with?" I asked my mum as she was making dinner, in horror she turned to face me and slowly asked "honey, when did you see him?" I replied "after school mommy, I didn't like her she smelled." then my mom slapped and said it was wrong to lie, she sent me upstairs crying, when my father arrived home later than usual with a alcohol on him and in him, I heard shouting as I was on the stairs, then I heard punching and screams and cries of stop. I ran downstairs to see my mum on the floor with tears, he looked up and saw. I saw the anger, hatred in his eyes, he turned to me and said " this is your fault, you couldn't keep that mouth shut you little bitch, come here so daddy can teach you a lesson" I tentatively went to him scared that he will hurt mum more, he beat me that day till I was on the floor broken and bleeding, at last when I couldn't feel the pain anymore I smiled, I opened my eyes to see him one last time " I hate you, you were a mistake, a problem. I will find you and next time I'll make sure that you're dead." I then blacked out.

After that incident, I stayed at home for the rest of my life until now while my mum hurt me every day as I reminded her of father, as I grew up my father returned to my life, when I was eight and things were ok, we were like a real family. After the incident my father went crazy with guilt and my mother became a manipulative evil person who bullied my father and acused him of cheating every single day, she snapped one day and left, and the rest you know. This memory no one knew of it and I felt happy, in more ways then one my father fulfilled his promise. Now I lived Daniel and Mary with my little sister Stephanie-Louise, but I call her Steph or Lou if I'm angry. The knock on the door surprised me as I wasn't expecting anyone and steph, Dan and Mary were out shopping, I opened the door to see him, Kyle or mile couldn't remember, looking closely at him I could see he was attractive, with striking blue eyes,  I knew he had a fit body as the muscles bulged under his tight light blue shirt his tanned skin looked soft and his blond hair was tousled. "Hey, remember me I live couple of door down and I wanted to ask you if you would like to go to the movies, with me?"

hello again, this chapter is dedicated to all you who has read the beginning of the book. thank you and keep reading and voting and commenting and I will keep updating, thanks. :p