Chapter 31: At the Threads of Fate

Start bij het begin

C: The only thanks that bitch is getting is my fist in her face and my blades through her heart.

Senketsu: Ryuko look.

Ryuko: Yeah I see it! Let's go!

They all race towards the Primordial Life Fiber.

Inumuta: I'm getting a powerful reading from the Primordial Life Fiber's core.

Satsuki: That must be the power source, where it's storing the humans it captured. If we destroy that we can stop it in its tracks!

Ryuko: Sweet first things first though, gotta deal with Mom!

C: You two do that. I'll take the core!

C races directly at the Primordial Life Fiber and it shoots more missiles at him.  He turns then around and they slam into it, but cause no visible damage. C slams into it and starts cutting when suddenly it forms a mouth and tries to eat him.

C: WHAT THE HELL?!

C catches the jaws and holds it open. Suddenly Life Fibers shoot out of the mouth and impale him in several spots. C coughs up blood.

C: Damn those things are accurate! They went straight for my lungs and joints!

Shiketsu: C Warenai now!

C: Right SHIKETSU WARENAI!!

They transforms making the threads snap and C's wounds all close.

C: Okay this won't last long, but give me a sec and I'll come up with an idea.

Meanwhile Ryuko and Satsuki are racing towards Ragyo.

Ryuko: RAGYO I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FORCE ME TO WEAR SHIT I DON'T WANNA WEAR!!! THIS TIME I'M GONNA RIP THE CLOTHES RIGHT OFF YOUR BACK!!

Ragyo: Ah today's youth. That is not how a seventeen year old should speak to her elders.

Ragyo pulls out two blades and deflects Ryuko's attack.

Ryuko: What the?!

Ragyo: I'll remake both of you starting with the dress patterns on up.

Satsuki rushes in but is met with the same result.

Satsuki: These blades?!

Ragyo: Yes that is ultra hardened life fibers. The Scissors and Bakuzan were created based on the same thing. The beginning and end of all things can be found here within the Primordial Life Fiber.

Ryuko and Satsuki yell as they frantically try to get a hit on Ragyo yet Ragyo blocks all their attempts.

C: Shiketsu were going into SHIKETSU TOMERARENAI!

Shiketsu: Got it!

They transform into their speed form and C shoots out from under the jaws straight at Ragyo. He slams his Scissors into her back and they both go flying off the Primordial Life Fiber. They clash as they fall.

Ragyo: Do you honestly think you can stop me?!

C: No! I know I can!!

Ragyo breaks the clash and starts flying back up to the Primordial Life Fiber.

C: Fuckin coward! SHIKETSU KUKI!

C races upwards towards her but then the Primordial Life Fiber shoots out a chain like thing and it wraps around him. It then rips him right back towards another set of jaws.

C: Shit!

C catches them and holds them open as they try to close.

C: I really hope the girls are having an easier time then we are Shiketsu!