9

Alix's POV:

When the two Wayne boys showed up and could do nothing more than just stare me and Kim started laughing so hard is was genius. When Mari walked away Selina took the boys with her. After a few good minutes of peace war began..... AGAIN......I swear to God when can they stop!!!?? Me and Kim wanted to grab some drinks till we saw Lila, Alya and Adrien walking towards Marinette "Guys!! Devil approaching!!" Kim said. Me and Chloe walked to them and dragged them with us. When we arrived at the place where the others were we let them go "What the hell!!! What was that for!!!" Lila said "You're not going to ruin her night got it liela, glasses and model!!" Chloe said while pointing at them. "Maybe we should change Adriens name it sound like a compliment" Kim whispered in my ear "yea maybe we should" "what about..........ohw I got it his new name is rose glasses!!" "Good one"

We were arguing for a while when Adrien randomly said "really Nino I thought I was your friend and that you would do everything for Alya!" "You're the worst friend ever!!" At that moment Alya began to cry and that snapped something in all of us. I really wanted to say something but I knew that Nino needed to do this so I held back "that's it. THAT'S IT." "Oh boy, he is mmmmmaaaaaaadddddd" Kim said to me "yup" "do you really think that you can blame me for being a bad friend because I saw the lier instead of you!!?? Am I a bad friend because I chose my childhood friends side?!!? Was I a bad boyfriend because I was only walking behind her doing stuff for her!!?? Don't you know how annoying it is to hear your girlfriend talk about one thing while you're together which is already almost nothing because of the person she only talkes about??!!" He said while coming closer each time "now if I see your faces somewhere near Mari I will kill you" he said which made them run away like cowers.

We all looked at him "damn that was amazing" Nathaniel said which made everyone laugh. I talked with Kim about the party and while we were doing that I saw him eying some guys "and something you like?" "huh, what ohw.......you coughed me looking didn't you?" He asked looking down "yup"

After a while of teasing Kim Mari comes back with two boys one I know is Damien Mari's soon to be boyfriend don't ask just accept. Uhm where was I oh yeah uhm the other boy I didn't know but I saw Kim eyeing him like he was candy. Randomly I was dragged away from them by Marinette while I was planning their future. Don't aske. But I was dragged away then she started "John, the guy that isn't Damien, is gay and single don't you think he and Kim would look good together??!!" I looked at them and started to smirk "when do we start" "right now"

Mari walked back and came back seconds later with Damien "okay so before you're gonna aske something we want to get Kim and John together" I deadpanned and he looked a little confused first then looked over there at our friends then turned back "when do we start?" "Now"

Me Mari and Damien started planning and to my surprise Damien was very into it. So the qureosity got the best of me and I asked "why are you so into this?" He looked at me then at John and back at me again "he is kinda lonely and what kind of person would I be if I missed a chance emberesing my best friend" he stated which made me smirk "a bad one" he smirked back and Mari just nodded her head in no while trying to hide her smile. I like him already.

We were just done planning when Chloe came "what is it you guys are talking about?" "We want to get Kim and John together. You in?" "Of course, what's the plan?" "It's a plan that lasts almost the whole time we're here" "okay tell me the details" "so Mari and Damien switched numbers so we can contact each other" she nodded "Mari then needs to ask Mrs Bustier if John and Damien can join on our activities" "what about your own school?" She asked Damien "they are closed for a while and since John and I go to the same school there should be no problem" "okay go on" "okay so, they can join hopefully and come with us to the trips. We'll need to put them together a lot but not to suspicious" after explaining what we had so far Damien and Mari walked off "you are going to work on daminette too while doing this, right"  Chloe asked me "of course every ship must sail.......you wanna help?" "Of course"

——————————————————

Bonus

Damien's POV:

Dang it why does she has to be so pretty!!!!!!!
Damn I wanna kiss those lips- WAIT WHAT!!!!??? what is wrong with me!!!??? Help!!!!!

Marinette's POV:

Damien randomly started blushing which made me smile because he's so cute- bat Marinette, bad Marinette. oh I wanna kiss him so badly- nonono you litrely met him a few days ago stop being like this!!

---------------------------------------------------------