45: An unknown blessing and threat

Start from the beginning

"What is happening Violet." Dean asks me. I put my finger to my lips telling him to be quiet. A few seconds later the boys race in, once again all attention goes to them. They stop at the door and scan the room, sniffing the air. Me and August quietly sneak under the table and hold our breaths.

'You are in so much trouble once I get you to my self little mate.' Logan growls through our link.

'Come out now and I might take a little mercy on you.' He tries when he doesn't get a response.

'Find me. Stop being lazy. You want me come find me. My sent is all over this room so it would be easier then Adam finding August.' I growl back playfully. Both of the men start to stalk through the room. Demons looked at them weirdly untill they saw that their king had a protective and slightly possessive look in his eyes as he looked for his mate, once they saw this they immediately knew that no one should question anything the boys did. They were after their mates and they would stop at nothing to find them.

I heard Adam growl in frustration as his mates sent was almost unrecognizable with all of the demons and the sent of the angry king next to him. My mate growled back as if to say 'F off my mate is hiding from me too and your sent is messing me up aswell.' I smirk at August, he silently fist pump, we have both lasted longer then we thought we would. I hear my mates footsteps come closer. I keep my emotions in check, making sure my panic didn't flare though our link.

"Where is Violet?" He commands Simon.

'Don't tell him.' I way in my alpha voice through the pack link. Letting Logan hear as well. He growls louder when Simon just shakes his head. August accidentally lets out a small laugh and I snap my head around to him. My eyes meeting his as we both lose it. Our laughs filling the hall as our mates pull us out. Only one problem though. They grabbed the wrong mate. They each had grabbed us and with out thinking pulled us close. This time me and August growled at each other.

"Get away from him!" We yell at each other. We rip out off the boys arms and grab our respective mates. Growling a possessive warning to each other. The room fills with laughter as the boys quickly pull the right mates tightly to their chests. I sigh contently as Logan holds me.

'I'm in a lot of trouble aren't I?' I ask him.

'More then you can imagine.' He smirks at me.

'Fuck.' He silently nods in agreement to this. Well at least I won't be bored tonight.

''You won't be able to walk for months after I'm done with you mate.' He growled at me. I gulped, secretly getting excited.

~meanwhile~

"That boy is useless I swear." She growls at her pathetic mate. He simply nodded at her.

"I should have been mated to Satan. Not his best friend. You're fucking pathetic excuse of a mate. You can't even give me a good son." She slaps him in anger. All he can do is whimper in pain. His mate hated him, and no one would come to save him everyone thought he was dead.

All she wanted was to have Satans power. To mate him, bare his children. But no, that stupid moon goddess stole him away and instead she was mated to Satan's best friend. He gave her a son. But then that son found his mate, the bitch caused to many problems. But she was leverage. She used his mate against him, used her to make him hurt the spawn of the moon goddess. But that also didn't go to plan. The mate was making him soft, he didn't want to hurt the spawn if his mother's enemy, he didn't want to hurt the girls mate, he refused to. He thought she deserved to go and find her mate and be happy. So the mother killed her sons mate. That just made more problems. The spawn ended up being his second chance mate so he let her escape. The son did his research about his second chance mate and found that her first mate was a dick, he did everything in his power to make this girl his mate. He succeeded and now he was the king of hell. His mother long forgotten as he held the girl in his arms. But his mother didn't forget. No she just became more enraged as her own son that her worthless, powerless mate gave her, came to power and mated with the girl that would come to bare his children within a month of the coronation.

"My worthless son Logan King and my enemy's daughter Violet King. I will kill you both if it's the last thing I do." She growled. Her mate helplessly watching, wishing he could do something, anything, to protect his best friends daughter, his own son, and his grandchild she bore unknowingly.

(Well I'm sad to say but this is the end of this book... I hope you guys enjoyed! What do you guys think of Logan's mother? What about August and Adam, or maybe even the unknown baby that Violet and Logan have? Tell me in the comments! I will have a sequel out but I'm not sure how soon it will be out. I loved writing this book, that you guys so much for the support through out the whole thing. I will be going back and editing it hopefully soon. See you all soon! Remember to follow me if you haven't already to keep posted on any updates about the sequel!)