24: let the games begin.

Violets P.O.V

I didn't sleep. I couldn't I hade the worst feeling about today. I knew something was going to turn out bad. I turned my head toward my alarmclock on be bedside table. '3:47' it read. Damn. Now I will definitely not get anysleep, it's not worth it now.

'Can we go on a run?' Destiny asked.

'Sure.' I walked outside of the house and let Destiny take over, my bones crack and shift. My fur grew out and my eyes swirled with red till they were completely changed. Destiny took off running around the contestant town. She weaved in and out of yards and jumped over anything that obscured the flat turan.

After two hours of running Destiny decided she wanted to stop and go back, the other contestants waking up in their houses. We all normally get up a bit before six. I shifted back into my human form, fully clothed. I walk to the front door but stop and turn around when I feel someone's gaze on me. I saw a figure retreat into their house, their hood was up diminishing any chance of me seeing their face. I feel another gaze from a diffrent direction, I looked up towards the second floor of the house seeing Alex on his balcony stairing at me. I walked inside after rolling my eyes.

"Violet, get dressed, and eat. We have to get going if we are going to show the boys where to sit." Sean said and I nodded as the boys came down. I walked past them and up to my room to get dressed. I choose a black sports bra that showed some of my scars and tattoos, my leather jacket, ripped jeans, and my usual combat boots. Overall nothing super diffrent. I walk down the stairs, all eyes turn to look at me. Alex is stairing at me with lust, Simon with pride, and a bit of fear. Sean on the other hand had a serious face on as well as me. We both know that somthing is diffrent this year we just don't know yet.

"There is a energy drink, with locks and bagels. Eat quickly." He said strictly. I nodded and headed to eat. If you don't know what locks and bagels, you are dead to me. After I eat we all head out of the house. You could see others eating through the windows of the houses, I had to be there earlier because I have to get the boys to the contestens guest veiwing room, and I have to ger injected with wolfsbane.

"Ok you guys are going to be in my guests veiwing room, my dad might step in or a guard or two at some point so don't be startled if that happens." I say and they nod, we walk into the areana and head up the stairs for two floors, the second floor of spectating seats are for the contestants guests to sit. We lead them to my guests room that not used at all but I still keep it nice. It has a luxury black velvet couch, plenty of light, a red and black marbled floor, a full on kitchen set on the wall behind the couch, a huge T.V to watch the games in, and a balcony if they want to look down at us when we are getting ready/ warning up. We drop them off in he room a bid farewell.

We then go down to the basement where the actual contestants go. We have rooms that are labeled with our names and our trainers. I walk into my room and change my offit into my compition/ fighting clothes. The offit had black sports bra with my name written in red, black male basketball shorts, combat boots, and my black hand wraps. Of course I would have to change into my demon form once I was out in the arena, no one but the demons and their guests have ever seen my demon form, he sleeps in the back of my head till the games start, I could feel him start to stir. Now my dad is Satan, the demon of wrath, my demon is Lucifer, the demon of pride and he will do anything in order to win the games and protect me. Me and my father have to two most powerful demons in hell.

"Violet, I think we both have a feeling that somthing is going to happen this year." Sean said and I nodded looking down slightly. He grabs my chin and looks into my eyes, I let my guard come down to let him see my emotions. I was scared I always was, but most of all I was angry. Before the games I let my mind relive the horrible events that happened in my life, it pisses me off and gives me strength. I'm not stupid I know that it's dangerous to have hate fuel my fights, but it helps tremendously.

"You'll do fine, you always do." He tried to comfort me. Trust me he's not good at it. I nod putting my guard back up.

"Ready?" He asked.

"As I'll ever be." I responded. We walk out of my room and down the hall, we get to a big door that was dark oak and had many dents, sctatchs, and blood spots on it from contestants getting in fights near it. Me and Sean where the first out into the arena because of me needing injections.

"Fist one out is as always! Volet King and her trainer Sean Shapiro!" Yes my last name is King, and Sean's is Shapiro. We don't like them so we don't tell a lot of people out side of hell. We both walk out, I put my hand up in the air, and wave to people, the demons all cheer for me.

"King!  King!  King!" They chant. I look up to where Simon and Alex are, just to see both of them staring down at me. They ask Sean to restrain me while they inject me. He does by holding me in a choke hold and my hands behind my back. A doctor comes out and injects a high dosage of wolfsbane into me. I squirm and resist against Sean but, soon calm down.

"Ready to shift?" Sean asks me. I nod and he let's go of me. I call ot for Lucifer.

'Luci, time to come out and play!' I say to him. He doesn't need much convincing, I can feel him pushing to get out. My hand twitches as I start to shift making the doctor, and Sean back up a ways. My midnight black feathered wings sprout from my back they feel heavier then usual, my eyes swirl with black and red, fangs grow they are larger then last time. I look over at Sean, he is looking at me weirdly.

"Sean? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Princess Violet. You umm.... Your demons appearance has changed...." Sean says carefully, he summons a mirror, putts int infront of me. I can see about half my fangs sticking out of my lips and flush against my bottom lip till they reach my chin the point curling slightly under my chin. I turn my head and lif my heavy wing slightly. I could see metal points of daggers stiking out of the black feathers. I tense my shoulder blades, making the muscles in the wings to flex, as a reslut the dagers shot out immediately after stabing into the ground they shoot out poison and acid. I notice that new daggers grow in replacement. I smirk at Sean, he smirks back, leaning down to my ear.

"Go get 'em Vi." He whispers softly I nod, and he walks away a few steps before teleporting to Simon and Alex. Multiple other demons are introduced, all if which don't have to shift or be injected. The more popular ones are;

Orzaken:
Trainer: Sir. Hunter
Time spent training: 12,005 hours
Age: 18
Family: Sir. Jur' Gin, Mrs. Lilith, Egrar
Invites: none
Times won: 10

Egrar:
Trainer: Sir. Hunter
Time spent training: 5,273 hours
Age: 17
Family: Sir. Jur' Gin, Mrs. Lilith, Orzaken
Invites: None
Times won: 9

Jelvellen:
Trainer: Sir. Trog' Throg
Time spent training: 85,000 hours
Age: 19
Family: Sir. Dravilduth, Mrs. Octavia
Invites: None
Times won: 11

Jelvellen:
Trainer: Sir. Trog' Throng
Time spent training: 84,898 hours
Age: 20
Family: Sir. Mulraneth, Mrs. Kalra
Invites: None
Times won: 12

Okalen:
Trainer: Sir. Dorgron
Time spent training: 102,340 hours
Age: 25
Family: Sir. Kugthach, Mrs. Lilith
Invites: none
Times won: 17

"There is a odd contestant this year. This boy is 19, has never fought in the games but, he has fought against our princess. He is strong and almost a matching opponent against her." The announcer, who is named Steve, said loudly. I stiffened and so did the crowd. Only for different reasons. I knew exactly who this was. They didn't. They thought no one could match me. I look over at he doors to see my worst enemy walking towards me.

Logan:
Trainer: Himself
Time spent training: 104,082 hours
Age: 19
Family: None
Invites: None
Times won: 0

We step towards each other. He was in his demon form, it has black wings that are bigger then mine, and his fangs just as big as mine. He smirks down at me, I stair at him, challenging him with my own smirk.

"Let the games begin." We both say at the same time.

(Sorry for missing my update last week! This chapter is larger so I hope it make up for last week and this week! Anyways, hope you like it! Remember that the votes of who Violet will be with is still up! Right now including the people who I asked personally it's;

Logan- 6
Alex- 3
Simon- 1
Sean- 1
August- 2
Mystery demon- 1

Remember to comment it really helps!!)