10: Black Flames.....?

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up to bright lights shining into my eyes. I sit up to see Justin beside me.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You are at the pack doctor's office Violet had gotten mad and brutally beat you." He said and looked away from me, he usually does that when he is hiding something.

"What are you not saying? And where is Mace?" I ask in my Alpha voice making him bow.

"When Lilly started chanting that Violet was weak black flames enclosed the training area, they were taller then skyscrapers. Also Mace found his mate after he droped you off here and went back to question Violet." He rushes out.

"Black flames? What the hell?" I said mostly to my self. I tryed to get up but my ribs hurt so much that I took in a sharp breath making my nose blossom unbelievable pain. I sat back down.

"Alpha you are severely hurt you need to let yourself heal." Justin said.

"Ugh! How log will it take?" I ask and Justin goes to get the doctor. I lay down and try and think why the flames would be black.

'Arn't Satan's flames supposed to be blue?' I ask my wolf Damian.

'That's what I have heard' I got as a reply.

"Alpha. You will be fully healed in about three hours thanks to your Alpha geans." Sam says, he is our Doctor. I nod to him and he leaves, Justin comes and sit down again.

"Who is Mace's mate Justin?" I ask.

"Rachel is his mate. You know Violet's best female friend?" He answers. I shake my head in pitty.

"From what I can tell, if he hurts a hair on Rachel's head then Violet and Alpha Simons pack will kill him brutally." I say with pitty, Justin nods. We talk about the pack and other things for the three hours that I took me to heal.

After I was done healing I stood up and walked around the room in order to wake up my legs.

"Alright now let get out of here I don't like it." I said. Me and Justin walk out and back to the pack house where we saw everyone from Alpha Simon's pack but Violet talking amongst themselves. I walked by and caught some of what they were saying.

"She could have killed him."

"Black flames......."

"Is it New?"

"Never before...." Were some of the things that they said.

"We have to ask her father. He would know." I heard Simon say. I saw the others nod and Tim said something along the lines of 'we need to get back to the house with out waking up Violet.' And with that they all started to walk to their house, and I walked to my office to do some paper work.

After about thirty minutes of paper work my door slammed open and August, Alpha Simon, and Rachel came running in. I stood up quick fuming about them barging in.

"What do you wan't?" I ask with rage.

"Alpha Alex is there any type of gym that is soundproof on the lands?" Rachel asks in a hurry.

"What? Why?" I ask my anger dissolved into curiosity and concern.

"We think that Violet is in there so just tell us where it is." Alpha Simons said.

"I will show you, follow me." I said. As Tim was about to object I added;

"You can't get in with out a scanner scanning my eye. So I don't see why you need in there to look for Violet."

"You'd be surprised at the things that women can get into." I heard August say as we start to walk. I ignore it but make a mental note to ask about it later. In no time we were outside of the soundproof gym. This gym is the one that my top warriors train in and only them and me know about it so to think that Violet would be in here is almost impossible.

"I still don't think that she is in there" I say.

"Just open the fucking door Alex." Simon said starting to get mad.

"Alpha Alex." I replied then let the scanner scan my eye. The door unlocked allowing Simon to push open the door.

"Vi....... Are you ok?" Rachel asked as she walked into the room I followed after everyone and stood there shocked at what I saw.

(Hey guys thanks for reading! Remember to comment it always helps me!)