"I'm just tryna act like you rafi" I said picking up on of the many books he has stacked behind them reading one.

"Mmhm, well excuse me counselor I didn't know you went to Harvard and became a lawyer" he said jokingly.

"Yes, but I dropped out. They ran out of vodka, can't go to a great college without vodka" I said placing the book back where I found it. I looked over at him and he was smirking at me. He had one hand draped on the other chair besides him and a pen in the other hand. Oh how hot he was, I wanted him to have his way with me right here but I know Benson and Rollins would be here soon, he told me he had a meeting with them about the case.

I smirked as an idea came in my mind, while we are waiting for them, might as well be a little of a tease. I set my feet on the ground and got up. I stalked over to Rafi and draped my arms around his shoulder and placed soft gentle kissed down his neck and behind his ear.

"Mi Amor, I'm working here and I have guest coming soon" he said.

"Soon, not now" I said as my hand running down his chest hovering right above his crotch.

"I would love to continue Maria but I- oh that's not fair at all is it" he said as I sat in his lap and slowly rubbed myself on his crotch. He dropped the pen and both of his hands gripped my waist.

"Don't give me a boner when two ladies are about to walk through that door" he growled in my ear and lightly bit it.

"Or what papì?" I asked. I knew that name always got to him. That's the word I always use to get him into bed when he over do's himself with his work. He bit his lip slightly and before he could say anything, a knock was heard at the door. I quickly got up and walked back to his desk swaying my hips slightly.

"Come in" he said fixing his tie. He stood up and I saw a slight bulge in his pants and I smirked knowing I turned him on.

Liv and Amanda walked in. They smiled and said their hi's to me before going over to him and sitting at the table with them. They began talking and I tried not to get involved in the case knowing I can't do anything at all since I'm still on medical leave.

A half an house later Liv and Amanda left and as soon as they left, rafi slammed his file shut. I gulped figuring something went wrong with the case and usually when that happens, he gets grouchy and grumpy. My eyes watch him as he stand up slowly and walks over to me. I had my feet back on the table. He walks over to me and puts a hand on my thigh and it travels up to my hip.

"You've been a bad girl and Deserves to be punished.. let's get you home and I'll deal with you there" he growled at me and I smirked. He gathered all of his paperwork and we both quickly got out of his office and home.

•••••

I stirred awake and turned to my side. I opened my eyes smiling but my smile went away as I saw Rafael wasn't in bed with me. After he had his way with me, we both decided it was best to go to sleep. He has been on this case 24/7. Rollins called me earlier since he WAS asleep and told me what the bar tender at the gay bar said about their suspect. Apparently Rafael asked SVU to find any female victims for his case and they didn't get so lucky finding any. I sighed and got up and quickly changed. I headed out of the door knowing where he would be.

I walked into the bar and my eyes scanned around. My eyes stoped and I saw him writing stuff down sitting at the edge of the bar with a glass of whiskey in front of him. I slowly and quietly walked over to him.

Once I reached him I put my hands on his shoulders and he jumped slightly. He turned his head and saw me lean on the table besides him.

"You not only snuck up on me, you found me" he said glancing at me and then back at his paperwork.

"I'm a trained detective counselor, sneaking up and finding people are kind of part of the job." I said crossing my arms against the table.

"When I woke up, you weren't there.. I figured you'll be here.. come home, you've been on this case 24/7, you need a break" I added. He placed his pen down and rolled up his sleeves.

"What did Rollins say about what the bartender said" he asked me. I sighed knowing he wasn't gonna take a break anytime soon.

"Rollins and Fin said the bar tender said she practically threw herself onto the suspect and literally begged him to steal from her but he didn't, so much for female victims huh" I said looking at him he processed what I said and then he made a look I knew very well.

"I know that look, your thinking of something. What is it" I asked. He looked at me for a minute before he spoke up.

"No female victims, that's perfect for the case" he said. I squinted my eyes not getting what he meant.

"I'm not following" I said confused.

"I can say he committed a hate crime" he said and I looked at him in shock.

"A hate crime?" I repeated what he said and he nodded his head.

"He only goes after married men who are afraid to come out" he said taking a sip of his whiskey.

"So your telling me, your gonna convince a jury that a gay man, who is married to another gay Man, Hates gays?" I asked still not getting it.

"Yep" he said smiling as he was proud of himself.

"Great, good for you. Can we go home now?" I begged.

"You go home, I'll be there in a little bit" he said putting his hand up and the bartender walked over to him and filled his glass.

"Oh no no no no, I am not leaving you here by yourself with a variety of alcoholic drinks, you'll go to town with it. Last thing I need is a drunk Barba and a nasty hangover Barba" I said to him. He chuckled slightly and then patted the chair next to him.

"Fine then sit, drink, smile" he said and smiled widely. I laughed slightly and sat down next to him.