"How did you forget to crack the egg?" asked Iida, frowning lightly, chuckling lightly.

   "I don't know," said Uraraka, with a smile. "I think I was thinking too much about that one cake idea Satou showed me," she said, bursting out in laughter again as she saw the full egg in the bowl she had her ingredient in. 

   "It is quite an ambition idea," nodded Asui. "I've been thinking about it a lot too, honestly," she said.

   Midoriya entered the kitchen first, and Bakugou entered next.

   "Huh- wha! Uraraka, you are covered in flour!" he exclaimed, gasping.

   "Oh! Oh yeah," she chuckled. "I accidentally whisked a bunch of flour on myself while I was mixing early," she chuckled.

   "We leave the kitchen for a month and you are already messing up everything," grumbled Bakugou, taking in the messy state of the kitchen. 

   "You were cooking in here like... three hours ago," stated Uraraka, raising an eyebrow.

   "That's... Right. I leave for three hours and there is already a big mess," he said, correcting himself with a smirk.

   "You made it sound worse than before," chuckled Uraraka.

   "Because it is," he sneered.

   "Whatever! You won't believe what Satou just came up with!" she exclaimed, pointing at the closed door that lead to the actual shop.

   "What?" asked Midoriya, genuinely curious while Bakugou's 'what' was drier.

   "A beautiful wedding cake! I've been fantasising about it since I saw it," she chuckled.

   "Maybe it is for his wedding, not yours," said Bakugou.

   "Shut up," pouted Uraraka, crossing her arms, and successfully getting flour under her arms. "Ah-"

   "We will be leaving soon, so we will see you guys tomorrow?" asked Midoriya, grinning.

   "Definitely!" nodded Uraraka.

   "Yes!" exclaimed Iida.

   "To tomorrow, then," smiled Asui.

   "Bye, everyone," smiled Midoriya, going out to see Satou, and Bakugou followed him after rubbing some of the flour on Uraraka's shoulder onto her hair.

   He closed the door before the spatula she threw at him hit him, and then he noticed Midoriya and Satou talking about designs on his notebook.

   "Oh. Hello, Mr Bakugou- Boss," said Satou, correcting himself.

   Bakugou grimaced, and shook his head. "Just because I am the person who interviewed you doesn't mean you have to call me 'boss,'" he said. "Just... Bakugou," he said, with a shrug.

   "Right... Bakugou," nodded Satou with a chuckle. "My last job wasn't that relaxed," he said. "I had to call everyone with 'sama' and 'Mr' and it was definitely not as fun as here," he grinned. "I can't wait until I get to cook and bake," he grinned.

   "You have to come up with something worthy to be on the menu if you want a permanent place in the kitchen," grinned Bakugou, his mean self coming out.

   "Yes!" nodded Satou, determined.

   Midoriya laughed at Bakugou slightly disrupted persona. 

   "Whatever. You know you will have a permanent position anyway," he shrugged.

   "Thank you, Bakugou!"