Chapter 5

Hey guys, hope y'all are having wonderful holidays. Now it's time to get back on our grind. Hahaha. Happy 2015 everyone.
~Jayy
August

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I went into the private room to wait on Bunny. Ma got an attitude and she keep shutting a nigga down but I'm enjoying the chase. The other day I slipped my number in her hand and she still ain't call me. I ain't trynna play games with her or nothing. I just want to make her mine. I got her calling me Tony for right now because what if she find out I'm really August Alsina she might try to use me for my money.

She came into the room and immediately rolled her eyes. I smiled and chuckled at her. She walked over to the stage in the room and began to dance to Twerkaholic by B. Smyth. She was wearing a small maids outfit. She was fine as fuck like she can come over anytime to clean my house.

"Why didn't call me?" I questioned her trying to concentrate.

"I don't have to explain myself to you Tony or who ever you are." She camly said and continued to dance.

I chuckle, "Bunny I'm just trying to get to know you better. I ain't gonna hurt you Ma just give a nigga like me a chance."

"Let me tell you something Tony," she said pointing her finger at me, "I am not here to find a nigga. I am here to dance, get paid, and go home. I am not one of these hoes that you just tell them what they want to hear and I go home with you. If you are just here to get my number and just trynna fuck then I aint the dancer nor female for you. Ion give a fuck bout your money," she said making every word crystal clear and letting me know that she is not up for the games.

"Yes ma'am," I tell her trying to be funny and I can see her wanting to smile.

If she wants to play hard to get then so be it. I'm going to get a copy of her schedule and be her regular customer. She's drawn to me she just doesn't know it yet. Call me crazy but even though she don't want shit to do with a nigga she got me falling for her even more.

She finishes her dance and holds out her hand to get paid. I smile and walk out without paying her.

"Stop playing Tony!!" She says whining.

"Go out with me tomorrow night." I say blackmailing her.

She rolls her eyes and starts to think about it.

"Fine, you got one chance and when you fuck up," she uses her finger to fake slicing her neck," its off with your muthafucking head got it."

I nod my head in agreement.

"To make sure you really come tomorrow , I'll pay you then. You have my number just text me your address," I say making things more interesting.

She smacked her lips and walked off. I left the club and went to the crib. Imma take ma to a nice restaurant. Nothing to fancy or cheap cause she ain't that kinda girl you know what I mean. She special.

I make it home and start to get all types of comfortable. I do my nightly routine and go to sleep dreaming about tomorrow.