Chapter 4

Sharie (play song)

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I wanna lick lick lick

Girl I wanna lick

All over yo body baaybaay

  I hear Pleasure P singing in my ear as I do my routine. I climbed up the pole and did some tricks using all of my upper and lower body strength. I was wearing a little sexy school girls outfit. It was blue and black plaided shirt and skirt. The shirt was small and tied above my navel showing my black C cup bra. The skirt stopped just a little above my round ass showing my black thong to match. I had on silver pumps that said BUNNY on it. My hair was spiraled curled and I had on light make up.

  I slowly slid down the pole making all the guys throw dollars my way. I finished my routine and collected my money. I made my way to the dressing room and changed into a cowgirls outfit for floor work.

  The strip club I work at is not like any other ghetto ass strip clubs. We are very clean and organized people but we do have bitches who think they better than everybody.

  I gave out about five (5) lap dances and made about 2 grand. I went to the bar and took 3 shots of Vodka straight to keep my buzz going. I walked towards the dressing room and my manager stopped me.

"Bunny, you have a private show waiting for you in room 10 and you have 10 minutes," Mr. P told me. I nodded my head and changed into something else.

  I changed into a pink lace bra and thong set and left my hair and make up the same. I added a silver tiara on top of my head and I was chewing gum. I walked into the room and it was dark. I couldn't see the figure who was sitting in the chair. All I could see was the lights coming off of the the little stage with a pole on it. I made my way to the stage and started to dance to Dancing for Dollas by Tyga.  I danced a bit on the stage slowly making way to figure in the chair. I was grinding on his lap and I felt him get hard.

"You danced great tonight," he said with his thick Louisiana accent. I didn't respond I just kept dancing.

"I wanna take you out Saturday night," he admitted to me. Again, I didn't respond I just kept dancing.

"Can I at least get your number?" I didn't respond.

  Once the song was done. I got up and held out my hand to get paid. I'm not here to find a man or make a little money on the side. I have a child to take care of. Yes I have Trey but everything he can do I can do. He paid me my money and I felt him slip a piece of paper in my hand along with my money. I rolled my eyes at him and walked out of the room. I went to the dressing room and changed clothes.

  I checked my phone and it was almost 2 am. I got into my all black hummer and drove to my moms house to pick up Adakis. When I got to my moms, I knocked on the door three times. She opened the door with a sleeping Addie in her arms. I cooed and she gave him to me. She handed me his bag and I paid her for babysitting. I put him in the car and I drove to my apartment. Me and my mom don't really communicate much after I told her imma stripper to support my family. She thinks I'm the reason why Tremaine left us but its OK. I still love her and I hope she still loves me.

  We made it home and I put Addie in his room. I tucked him in and kissed him good night. I went to my room and counted my money. I made 4 grand tonight and I started to divide the money. I put the money in my hidden safe and took a shower. I did the rest of my nightly routine and read the note the mysterious stranger gave me.

Even though you was dry to me, I want you to call me beautiful. 642-6589

~Tony

This nigga is not giving up. I put the note in my lock box and went to sleep. I'm 'bout my money and my son. I have no time for these games. So sorry "Tony" but I'm not 'bout it.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Next day

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I woke up with Addie next to me in my bed. "He must've gotten scared last night." I thought to myself. I stretched and got out of bed. I did my hygiene and got ready for the day. I put on a pink and white crop top that said BAD on it. I put on my blue skinny jeans with holes in it and my white Nike's. I straightened my hair and put on light make up. I put on silver accessories and sprayed some of Nikka's perfume. I woke up Adakis and did his hygiene. I put him on a plaided red shirt with his khaki pants and his Tims. He had on his custom made gold necklace that said MOMMAS BOII on it and gold birth chain. I sprayed him some Axe cologne and we took a couple pictures. I posted them on Instagram and it said Breakfast date with the love of my life. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out to the car. I strapped him in and we headed to IHOP.

  We arrived at IHOP and me and Addie walked hand in hand inside. Addie attempted to open the door for me but the door was too heavy for his little arms. The seating hostess sat us at our table and Adakis sat in his booster seat. We ordered our drinks and I had some questions for my prince.

"Do you like Ms. Iggy?"

He took a sip of his drink before answering.

"She's...nice," he told me unsure.

"Baby you can tell me anything," I stressed to him.

"She just be yelling at daddy about you. It makes me feel a little sad," he said sadly.

  I nodded my head and had good breakfast date with the most important man in my life. After breakfast, we went to North Star. He needed an outfit for a birthday party Tremaine is taking him to later. We went into Fly Kidz and got him the clothes. It was acid wash pants with a baby blue and lime green collard stripped shirt. I picked him out baby blue and lime green vans to match. For his accessories, he was going to wear a  silver bracelet and chain and his diamond earrings. We paid for the stuff and left to the barber shop. The man edged up Addies head and cut it a little low. We left the shop and went home to get him ready and then I dropped him off at his dads.

   It was now 10 and I needed to get ready to go to work tonight. I freshened up, changed clothes, then left to Black Nasty. I made it into the dressing room and I changed into a maids outfit. I did my make up and straightened my hair. Once I was finished, I walked towards the bar and took a couple shots when Mr. P came up to me.

"Bunny, room 10 in 10," he said briefly. I nodded my head and made my way to the private room.

  I walked in and once again it was dark and the only thing I could see was the stage and the pole.