Chapter 1

~Sharie~

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Addie what did mommy say?" I told my son Adakis.

"Please mommy can I have some apple juice?"

"No. Go lay down for your nap. I'm not going to tell you again.You are two seconds away from an ass whoopin." 

  With that he ran away to his room. I rubbed my temples because he giving me a migraine. My son look just like his father, I just hope he doesn't grow up to act like him.

  His father is Tremaine Neverson or as y'all know him, Trey Songz. We met five years ago in highschool. I was a freshmen and he was a sophomore. I thought it was cute how he got my attention. He put little love notes in my locker, sending me anonymous flowers all that good shit. He finally got enough courage to ask me on a date and of course I said yes. Soon after we went from friends to a relationship.

  My Junior year, I had our son Adakis (Add-a-kiss) Tremaine Neverson. By this time I moved in with him and he was doing shows. Everything was going great until I found out that he cheated on me while he was on tour with multiple women. That broke my heart to the fullest.

  I took Addie and we left and moved back in with my parents. I got a job at Black Nasty a couple of months after we broke up. After a couple of weeks of working there I bought an apartment and went back to school. Trey was my first everything and also the very first to break my heart. I loved him but now he don't mean shit to me.

I looked down at my vibrating phone. It was my home girl Onika or as y'all know her Nicki Minaj.

"Hey bitch!!" Nicki said. I can feel her beaming through the phone.

"Hey hoe!!" I said back.

"So there's this party tonight at Club Palace. All the hottest rappers are gonna be there. You down or nahh?" I laugh she always tries to get me to come out with her but I have a son. I'm already shaking my ass for dollars and that is bad enough.

"Nahh, I'm might just go out to eat with Addie tonight and then maybe a movie."

"Sharie, you need to get your happy ass out the house and have some fun for change. Have your Moms watch Addie and come out with me and have a few drinks." She said almost begging me.

I sighed, "I'll see what I can do."

"If you do decide to come out, text me."

"OK, I will. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye bitch!"

  I hung up. I'm not going out tonight and she know it. Tonight's gonna be mother and son night since I don't work tonight. I went to check the time and it was almost 6 so I went to check on Addie to see if he was really asleep. I peeked into his room and this little nigga was playing with his toys. I giggled a bit watching him play with his Hot Wheels. My son had everything. He had all types of toys, clothes, shoes, and he even had a flat screen in his room. He was spoiled but he wasn't bad. Thank God.

"Addie put up your toys." I tell him.

"Yes ma'am."

I smiled and left his room. I ran his bubble bath and layed out his clothes to wear for tonight. He was gonna wear a baby blue Polo collard shirt, dark khaki pants, baby blue elites, and his Air Jordan 3's with his gold accessories. My baby boy was looking cute. After he was dressed, I got myself ready. I wore a tight black dress that stopped at mid-thigh. I put on my black red bottom heels and gold accessories. I spiral curled my long dark brown and put on some light make up. I sprayed some perfume and took one last look in the mirror and grabbed my Michael Kors bag.

"Come on Addie time to go," I called to him.

"I'm coming mommy," he said back to me.

  When he got to me I grabbed his hand and we walked to the car. I picked him up and strapped him in his car seat. 15 minutes later we arrived at Johnny Carinos our favorite resturant.

"Table for two?" The waitress asked us.

"Yes." I said back. I look down at my son who was making goo-goo eyes at the waitress.

"You think she pretty Addie?" I asked him. He just giggled. He had great tastes in girls. He like all types of females. Short, fat, tall, skinny, black, white, Mexican, Asian it doesn't matter to him as long as you got a pretty face. When our table was ready, I put him in his booster seat and they took our drinks.

"Mommy where's daddy?" He asked me. I took a sip of my italian wine before I answered his question.

"Daddy is at his house with Ms. Iggy."

"Can I go visit him." He asked.

I took out my phone and dialed Trey's number.

"Hello?" Trey said.

"Hey, Adakis wanna talk to you." I said nonchalantly. I gave the phone to Addie and let him talk to Trey. A couple of minutes past and Addie gives me the phone back.

"Daddy wanna talk to you." I take the phone back.

"Hello?"

"He can come over if its OK with you."

I sigh, "I told you a thousand times you don't have to ask me to visit your son."

"Whatever Sharie. Just bring him around 8 and pack his swimming clothes." He ends the call without warning. Asshole.

  I put my phone up and enjoy the rest of dinner with my beautiful boy. We ended dinner kind of early so that way I can get him dressed and pack his stuff. I dropped him off at his dad's house and his bitch comes out with a robe on not even closed. She mad disrespectful.

"Trey can you please not let her wear that shit she got on in front of my baby."

"Bitch mind your business. Ain't nobody gonna wear anything inappropriate in front of your son you already doing that being a stripper." She say with a smirk on her face.

"Who the fuck are you hoe? You ain't shit bitch. You music wack just like your pussy game now just respect me. You don't know how to play your role?" I say back. This white bitch gonna stop disrespecting me in front of my son.

"That's enough from the both of y'all!" Trey says raising his voice. "Iggy take yo ass in the house and put on some clothes. Have some respect my son is here." She rolls her eyes before walking away into the house. I just smirk at that bitch 'cause she don't even know.

"Your gonna stop disrespecting her." He say when she gone.

"And your gonna stop letting her disrespect me. The mother of your child." I say with an attitude

He chuckles, "Just go get my kid."

I roll my eyes and go and get Adakis out if the car.

  He jumped out of the car and raced to his daddy. I grabbed his bag and walked back over to them.

"Ok Addie give me some sugar." I gave him multiple kisses and a big giant hug.

He giggles, "Mommy!"I laugh a bit.

"He has a little cold so his medicine is in his bag in the front pocket. Addie be a good boy for daddy and Ms. Iggy OK pumpkin."

"Yes ma'am."

"OK I love you." I cooed to him

"love you too mommie." He said back to me.

I walked back over to the car and drove away. I didn't have nothing to do for the rest of the night so I decided to go out. I texted Nika and told her I would be ready in an hour. Tonight should be a good night.

Cast to the side