26.Day 2 Practice

Start from the beginning

Sana snaps her fingers on his face

Sana- I said good morning,

Sid- very good morning love.

Sana- you slept well

Sid- how can I? I can't sleep well without you, I need you to calm myself I need you to sleep good.

Sana- aww my baby and kissed his cheeks.

He does the same .

Sana- chal na bacche, hum late ho jayenge warna.

Sid was in no mood to be late anywhere as he knew what coming ahead so he started the engine without delay but kept on holding one of her hands with his.

They reach the place and met the designer , they gave the measurements and shortlisted the design from the given options.

Sana chose a olive lehanga with noodle strip blouse with a very deep neck and sid chose white t shirt, beige pants and a stylish jacket. Both had their different sections so they were unaware of each other choice, now it was time for them to leave and reach the rehearsal hall.

They again took their respective seats in the car and started for the place.

Sana- bebu tune kya chose kia?

Sid- nothing fancy at all. A nice trouser , t shirt and a jacket .

Sana- haaye rabba, tune fir t shirt utha li.

Kurta nai pehna sakta tha?

tujhe aisa kya pyaar hai t shirt se?

Sid- tune kya pick kia?

Sana- main eek bahut hi sundar lehanga, green color ka hai and the blouse is also very beautiful, the work in the lehanga is so good, tu dekhega na toh dekhta hi reh jayega.

Sid mimicking sana

Haaye rabba, tune fir lehanga uth lia, koi dress ya gown nai le sakti thi?

And them both of the laughed .

They reach the location and get down from their car .

They were still in the parking when they heard someone call them, it's none other than our own Raghav.

Raghav- sidharth bhai?

Aaj subah subah?

Aapki bhi subah ki practice?

Hello bha............ I mean shehnaz.

Sid and sana- hello reghav

Sana- yeh aap mujhe hamesha aise kyun bulate ho.

Raghav- aise kaise?

Sid got what she meant and tried to changed the topic.

Sid- are chodo na yeh sab? Tu bata tu yaha subah kaise?

Raghav- mera bhi subah ka schedule hai aaj, I also have to go early today .

Sid - hmm aacha that's nice, chal jaldi ander warna Punit bakwas karega.

Sana- are yaar aise na bolo , punit is so good,

Sid- aacha , tujhe toh sab aache lagte hai mere alawa.

Raghav- shehnaz I think someone is jealous

And he laughs on this.

Sana- aww bebu tu toh sabse best hai, mera hero hai. Muaah

And kissed his arms.

Raghav- haaye, ruk jao warna mujhe apni girlfriend ki yaad aa jayegi.

Sana blused on this and sid too.

Sid- cha lab ho gaya tera bakwas?

Raghav and sana- nai abhi kaha hame aur bakwas karni hai.

Sid shocked- yaar yeh tum dodno ki teamkab bani?

Sana- team ? hamari koi team nai hai, we just naturally bonded.

Raghav- yup , we are so natural.

Both laughed on this

Sid- yeh saare pagal mere hi palle kyun padte hai?

And face palmed himself.

He was loving shehnaz bonding so well with his friends,

First jai and mahi, then vikas and now punit and raghav.

he was so happy and proud of her.

They reach the rehearsal hall and is greeted by Punit and the assistants, they were already performing in two songs and today they learned they have to do one more , they were shocked and upset as they will have to give all their free time here instead of spending with each other alone. But it all became super fun with the entry of Raghav. The third song was choreographed by him and he was teaching them himself. So it was more of a fun session. Punit had to go somewhere urgently so he left leaving all three of them alone.

Raghav was making all of it seems so easy and fun, he was literally having lots of gala time with them and it was more of a college dance festival than a television event.

Raghav- ab inko yaha aise pakdo and twirl karo

He did it with sana and showed sid.

Sid did the same.

Raghav again explain him and to show hi the step he again held her waist and pulled her close and touched her face with his fingers very delicately and turn her around so that her back was touching his chest and pulled her close and she had to look into his eyes and touch his face with her fingers on his cheeks and near his lips .

Sidharth was burning with jealousy , he said I got the step and we will do it in one go directly, both sana and raghav smiled at this as it was their plan to make him jealous .

Their were many such romantic steps and every time sid was doing the same and they both laughed hard on this,

Raghav- okay in this lone sid, you have to pick her up, take a 360 degree turn and put her down by bringing very close to your face. let me show you.

Sid - no no I got it, I will do it, yeh kia hai humne pehle.

Both sana and raghav laughed so hard and were rolling on the floor.

Sid ko pata lag gaya that both of them planned it and he made angry faces and run to hit Raghav with a speaker. They all had so much fun and now it was time to go back as tomorrow was the main day.

Sid and sana planned to have coffee together but she got the call from the set and she had to leave urgently for the shoot.