Kim Ji Beom (33) - Requested pt. 2

|| In Denial pt. 2 ||
Requested by: yunaaaa___kim

<~~~||::❤️::||~~~>

Months later, Jang Jun and Yura become so clingy. They were always holding each other's hand. They were always so sweet in front of their friends.

And, Yura never regrets her decision giving him a chance.

"Yah, can you stop that? You're not the only person who is here. We're here too" Ji Beom said looking annoyed before storming out the cefeteria.

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know. I guess he's just a little tired"

"I'll talk to him" Yura said before following her best friend.

"I think our plan is working" Seung Yoon said.

"Yeah, Ji Beom looked so annoyed every time Yura is with you"

"Well, I guess he learn what his wrong" Jang Jun said. "You're breaking up with her right?" Hae Min asked. "Yes"

< School Garden >

"Yah! Ji Beom-ah wait!" Yura shouted and grabs the boy's wrist making him stop on his path.

"Why did you just stormed out?!"

"Well can't I? You two were so sweet with each other that my eyes really hurts looking at you two!"

"I thought we agreed with this. You said that you will not put your nose on my business!"

"I can't help it! You're supposed to be mine! But, I was just a coward! Afraid on confessing to you. I'm afraid that our friendship will be at risk if I will confess and I don't want that to happen" Ji Beom said.

"What? You like me? And, yet you didn't told me?"

"I'll be honest with you. I like you too. I like you too but you just choose to be silent and hurting me! If you have just told me about it, I will be glad to accept your confession, bit you're right you are just a coward. And now, I have Jang Jun. I love him now and you are late. But, I just want you to know that I still like you but, I do 't want to hurt Jang Jun" she said and walked away from him.

"Hey, Yura are you okay?" Jang Jun asked as he saw Yura entering the cafeteria.

"Yeah, just a little bit frustrated"

"Ahh okay, by the way can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Sure"

< Outside the Building >

"Yura-ah, let's break up" he said.

"W-what why?"

"I don't really like you. I just did that for Ji Beom to know his real feelings towards you" he said.

"So you just played with my feelings? Is that what you want to say?" Yura asked looking and sounding hurt.

"No, it's not my intention to play with your feelings. I just want you and Ji Beom to be together"

"It's okay. I understand now. But, I've already rejected him" Yura said.

"You what? He already confessed?"

"Yes, but I rejected him. And now, I regret what I did" she said as some tears rolling on her cheeks.

"Hey, it's not yet too late. You still have chance" Jang Jun said comforting her.

"No, it is already" she said. "It's not, right Ji Beom?" Jang Jun asked looking at his direction.

Yura looked at Ji Beom with her wide eyes. "I'll let you two talk" he said and give the two a peace.

"Yura-ah, I know what I did is wrong but, please give me a one more chance? I'll promise to do better" Ji Beom said put her hands on his.

"I'm sorry too. And yes, I'll give you a chance" she said smiling to him.

"Thank you" he said and pulled her closer and kissed her with passion.

*******************

Hey! @yenaaaa_kim this is your request! Sorry if it's took so long!