Hong Joo Chan (55) part 2

It's been three weeks since they become a couple. They were always on a date and they become more clingy than usual. "Soo Kyung-ah, where do you want to go today?" Joo Chan asked. "What if we go to the beach?" She suggested. "Good idea Soo Kyung" he said and put his arms on her shoulder.

They went to the beach and sat down on the sand. "Joo Chan what will you do if I died?" She asked. "What are you talking about? Are you sick?" He asked and worry was visible in his voice. "I'm just asking" she said. "Of course I'm sad and will not eat and just stay in my room and I will cry all day" he answered. "Yah, don't do that" she said and hit him. "I'm just kidding, and I will not let that happened" he said and hugged her. "Promise me you will not die" he said.

Soo Kyung can't promise that to him. She's afraid on what will he react if he knows the truth. "Hmm" she hummed. She can't tell him the truth. "Hey are you alright?" He asked. "Nae" she said. "Let's go home now" he said and helped her to stand.

They were on their way now on Soo Kyung's house, when Soo Kyung saw a familiar's figure. "Oppa" she mumbled. "What did you say?" Joo Chan asked, but Soo Kyung didn't reply so he just looked where she's looking. "Oh. Hyung!" He shouted. Soo Kyung's brother turned around and saw Joo Chan. "Joo Chan I'm glad that I found you" he said. "Why hyung?" Joo Chan asked. "I have something to tell you" her brother said. "What is it hyung?" "It's about Soo Kyung" he answered.

When Soo Kyung heard her name she suddenly got nervous. "What about her hyung?" Joo Chan asked. "S-she's already d-dead" he said. "W-what? No that's impossible hyung" Joo Chan said. "I'm telling the truth Joo Chan. She died in a car accident when she was heading in the airport" he said. "No hyung. She is not dead. She's here with me!" He shouted and pointed at Soo Kyung. The older looked at him confused. "But she's not there" he said. "No hyung, she's here" he said. Joo Chan looked at her and she was already crying. "Soo Kyung-ah tell me you're not dead right?" He asked.

Soo Kyung stayed silent. "Soo Kyung-ah answer me!" He shouted. "Joo Chan, Soo Kyung is not there" her brother said but Joo Chan didn't listen to him. "Soo Kyung" "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you the truth" she said looking down. "But you promised me" he said. "I'm really sorry" she said. Both of them were now crying loudly. "Joo Chan-ah, promise me one thing okay" she said. "Don't do what to said to me earlier. I know you can find someone else. Promise me Joo Chan please" she pleaded. "No I will not" he said. "Joo Chan please I'm begging you" she said. "I-i will try" he said. Soo Kyung hugged him for the last time. "Good bye Joo Chan" she said and she suddenly disappeared.

"Joo Chan-ah, I know it's hard to accept, but Soo Kyung doesn't want to see you like this" he said. "Hyung, c-can I visit her?" He asked. "Sure. I will drive you there" he said.

They went to a cemetery where Soo Kyung's grave was there. "This is her grave" her brother said. "I will leave you first" he added. "Thank you hyung" he said. Her brother went away and Joo Chan sat down on the grass. "I can't believe that you're already dead Soo Kyung. You just gave me a one month to be with you, but I'm happy at least the one month that you gave me was still fun" he said as he caressed her grave. "I can't promise you that I will be okay but I will try. I will always visit you here okay, wait for me. I love you Kim Soo Kyung" he said as he stand up and leave the cemetery.

I will always love you and never forget you. I will always treasure the moment that you spent with me. I love you so much Kim Soo Kyung till death.