Kim Ji Beom (33) - Requested

|| In Denial ||
Requested by: yunaaaa___kim

<~~~||::❤️::||~~~>

Park Yura and Kim Ji Beom are friends since childhood. They both have feelings with each other but they don't see it and keeps denying it to themselves.

"Ji Beom-ah, what do you think of Yura?" Hae Min asked "Yura? Well, she's beautiful" Ji Beom said without hesitation "and no, I don't like her" Ji Beom immediately cut her off.

"Well Jang Jun here likes Yura and he's planning to confess to her" Seung Yoon said "what?  No!" Ji Beom stands up and yell.

"Why not? You don't like her and she's only your best friend" Dae Yeol answered. Ji Beom sighed before answering "do whatever you want, just don't hurt her" he said and walked out.

< Next Day >

Ji Beom walks towards the school gate when he saw Yura. "Yu-" "Yura!" Jang Jun shouted causing both of them to turn to Jang Jun, but Yura didn't notice Ji Beom.

"Oh, Jang Jun-ah, waeyo?" Yura asked "let's walk to classroom together" Jang Jun said and put his arms on Yura's shoulder.

Ji Beom clenched his fist and send a death glare before following them.

< Lunch Break >

Jang Jun and Yura walked out the classroom together. Ji Beom starts to follow them without them knowing, until the three of them reached the rooftop.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" Yura asked "Park Yura-ah, you've been my best friend for almost 3 years and I started to like you. I hope you accept my feelings" Yura hesitated first to answer.

Ji Beom walked out of the rooftop before hearing the answer of Yura.

< Meanwhile >

Jang Jun laughed seeing Yura's reaction. "You don't need to answer me now, I'm willing to wait" Jang Jun said. "The break time is almost done. Let's go to classroom now" Jang Jun said and lead the way towards their classroom.

Yura somehow feels guilty, for not answering Jang Jun, but she need to ask first her friends about it, before she makes a decision.

< Later That Day >

"You look like you're in trouble Yura. What happened?"Hae Min asked. Yura suddenly flustered and didn't look at Hae Min.

"Jang Jun confessed to me a while ago" still not looking at Hae Min.

Hae Min widened her eyes as she looked at Yura. "H-he confessed?!" She shouted.

"Shhh, don't be so loud and yes he confessed to me" Yura said as she was trying her best to shut her best friend's mouth.

"Then, what about Ji Beom? I thought you like him? Are you just going to give up on him?" Hae Min asked.

"I don't know. But, I'm thinking of giving Jang Jun a chance. I know that Ji Beom doesn't like me. So, why would I waste my time on him?" Yura replied.

"But, do you even like Jang Jun?" She asked amused.

"If I give him a chance, I will somehow learn to love him" Yura said finally looking at her.

"Well, if that is your decision, I will not against with it. I will support you" she said and hugged Yura.

"Thank you bestie"

< Dismissal Time >

"Hey, Jang Jun can I talk to you?" Yura asked as they were heading outside the classroom.

"Sure, let's go to the rooftop" he said and dragged her to the rooftop.

< Rooftop >

"So, what do you want to tell me?"

"I-I accept your confession" she said looking down.

"Really?! So it means you're my girlfriend now?" He asked. Yura nodded still not looking at him.

Suddenly, Jang Jun hugged her tight while smiling at Ji Beom who's watching them behind.

< Ji Beom's POV >

I can't believe she accepts his confession.

Does she even like him? Aish, I don't care. This is what I got for being a coward.