2. Like old times

Start from the beginning

''Where is she now?'' I asked him with wide eyes but he ignored me.

''But when she went home, she didn't have it anymore.'' he continued and I chuckled along with him.

''No, no she didn't. Because you wore it!'' I told him knowing the story and we laughed again. I grabbed him from the neck of his shirt to bring him close.

''By the way...'' he continued as our nose touched.

''It suited you perfectely!'' we yelled at the same time and laughed falling back on the pool table next to each other with my legs on his. After a few seconds our laughter died and we enjoyed the silence as we laid next to each other.

''I missed this.'' he said finally and I turned around only to find him already looking at me. ''I missed you.'' he said again and we stared at each others eyes. He then turned around on his side and brought his face close to mine. Just before our lips touched his gave me a small kiss on my forehead.

''I did?'' I asked him while he did. When his lips left my forehead his face remained this close to me. ''All the time?'' I whispered  and I looked in his eyes that were very close to me. 

''Shh...'' he shushed me while his lips were on my cheek just right next to mine. I closed my eyes feeling his lips on mine but he didn't kiss me just yet. After a few seconds he pressed them fully on mine as we kissed again with passion. He slowly got half on top of me while his hand was on my waist. After a few seconds of kissing I came to my senses and with my arm I pushed him off of me and made him fall next to me as my hand laid on his chest keeping him in place.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath realising what I had to tell him. I frowned and sighed. ''We promised we'd never do this again.'' I told him without looking at him. ''I am your sister Valerio.'' I told him again and got up before walking towards my room.

''Half sister.'' he corrected me as always as I closed the door behind me and heard a sound. He probably hitted the pool balls with his hand. I pressed my back against the door as I tried to breath normaly. All this was too much for me.

A few minutes later I had showered and changed into my night clothes. I looked towards my balcony and thought of taking some fresh air. I put on my robe and walked outside letting the cold air hit my body as I closed my eyes. I then walked a bit further and stood in front of Valerio's balcony door and saw him laying on his bed scrolling on his phone. I thought about my options. I just couldn't help it. 

I knocked slightly on the glass and his eyes snapped at me. He immediately got up from the bed and came to me and opened the door. ''People normally come from the hallways, you know.'' he said and I chuckled slightly.

''When did we acted like normal people?'' I asked him and he gave me a smile before he chuckled slightly while nodded. He then opened the door completely so I could come in and I walked towards his bed and got inside the covers. He did the same and laid next to me. ''Valerio...'' I started and turned around only to see he was already looking at me.

''Don't...'' he said and turned on his back, looking at the ceiling. ''Just...let's enjoy this.'' he said  and placed his hand on my side pulling me towards him and making me lay on his chest. At first I went to pull away but I didn't. I laid there with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me and closed my eyes and fell asleep feeling like I was in a dream.

~

''What happend?'' Lu asked me when she saw me in the hallway of the school. I took off my sunglasses and looked at her. ''Speak! What happend?'' she said and I looked around not knowing how to tell her. ''I saw you at the party.'' she finally said and my eyes snapped at her.