(Y/N): You're smart. You can figure it out.

Kendo looked away from your face and back to facing forward.

(Y/N): So...what do you think the rest of the school year will be like?

Kendo: Not sure. I have a few friends in the upper years. I'll get in contact with them and see what I can learn.

(Y/N): Talk about using your resources.

Kendo: Yeah. It's what I do.

You both arrived at the station and waved by for the day. Kendo went home to the southwest and you headed home to the east. When you walked inside you could smell something good was cooking. You didn't want to disturb your mother so you dropped off your bag at the bar and headed up to your room. You crashed down almost instantly and nearly passed out. The day wasn't too long but damn was it tiring. The walk itself basically killed you. Plus, since it was night out, you had a swell of power inside of you.

Like your father, your quirk grew more powerful at night, resulting in a stronger tone of voice, attitude and more powerful abilities. It also made it harder to control your abilities. In total, it was quite the power rush. Something you were both happy about and somewhat shameful. As you were in your room, a shadow began to move along the ground, slowly going towards your bed. You rolled off of the bed and attempted to attack it but the shadow popped up to reveal your mother.

(Y/N): Oh...hi Mom.

Mom: You didn't even say hello. Come on, dinner's ready.

(Y/N): Alright, alright. Let me get changed first.

Your mother rolled her eyes and she proceeded to walk outside your room. You sighed and got yourself out of your uniform and went back to the kitchen and sat down at the table as your mother finished up. You looked around your house, unable to find your father.

(Y/N): So...I take it Dad is still out on patrol?

Mom: Yeah. According to him, it's going to be a late night. Something about drug smugglers near the shore or something like that.

You nodded and your mother placed your food onto the table and she sat down beside you.

Mom: So, how was UA? Was it like how the pamphlet made it out to be?

(Y/N): Basically. But teachers have a lot more control. One class didn't go to orientation. Plus our class ended around one in the afternoon.

Mom: Oh...that's pretty different.

(Y/N): Well that's hero work 101. You never know when the job will end or not. Oh, and also, Uncle Vlad says "Hi".

Mom: You saw your uncle?

(Y/N): He's my homeroom teacher.

Mom: Well...that's surprising. I would have thought they would have prevented familiar ties in the classroom.

(Y/N): My guess is they do it since the teachers involved have no qualms about using the same teaching style on everyone else. I mean, I was frozen in blood today.

Mom: That seems a bit harsh.

(Y/N): It's disciplinary measures, Mom. Basic stuff.

Mom: Well...it's just odd to me.

(Y/N): Welcome to schooling in Japan.

Your mother rolled her eyes again and you two continued to eat. You told her about your new-found friends like Kendo or Tetsutetsu to which she seemed more than happy to hear rather than your uncle freezing you in blood. With that all said and done, you returned back to your room once dinner was over and crashed down on your bed.

You sighed to yourself as you turned your body to look out the window. Against your better judgment, you grabbed your phone and decided to text your dad one thing for him to see.

(Y/N): Hey, Dad. School was good. Made some new friends. Uncle Vlad says "Hi". Hope you have a good night and stop whoever it is you're trying to take down. Stay safe.

You had no idea when your father would have seen the message but either way, you were tired as hell and soon passed out in your bed. Unbeknownst to you, your father was able to read the message quickly but didn't respond as fast. He looked out into the night's sky and sighed to himself.

Dracuul: Sekijiro? The man's still teaching. And now, he's teaching my boy. Can't tell who's going to have more of a rough time there. Sekijiro or (Y/N). (Smirks) This is going to be fun.

Dracuul put his phone away and took off flying towards the shoreline, getting ready for battle.