Karasuma-sensei left the room.Leaving Miss Jelavic with me.She started marking the lessons that I have missed(even though I don't need them..)

"Say Y/n , aren't you sad that you're in E-class?"She asked.

"Well first of all don't smoke..and to answer your question I don't really mind.Even though it has been two weeks since I transferred I never actually made friends.Everybody seems to be so tight with each other.I actually felt kinda left out...it's obvious the only reason why they talk to me is because of my grades."I explained.

"Well that sucks.."Miss Jelavic said.

"I WANNAA SEEE HERRR!!KARASUMA STOP BLOCKING THE WAY!"

"Damn this octopus!I told you later!It's a surprise!"

"FUFUFUFUFU I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS KARASUMA!TRAITOOOORRRR"

the fuck is a "fufufufufu"?!

"That must be the octopus, well get ready Y/n".

After a few minutes Karasuma called me and directed me to the room.Karasuma-sensei and Miss bit—I mean Jelavic accompanied me they probably want to see how the class would treat me. I could hear their voices..they're not even whispering!Just talking!Geez if you're gonna talk behind a person might as well do it right!

"That's karma for the A-class!HAHA"

"Wouldn't have imagined that someone that high would drop here"

"Well they get to taste of their own medicine aye?!"

"These students"Karasuma sensei said before knocking at the door.The door opened to reveal a yellow octopus.

owo

He looks hella squishy:>

"Nyuhuhuhuhu~You must be L/n-san.My name is Korosensei!Nice to finally meet you~~Now would you mind introducing yourself?"

I looked at them and spotted a certain blueberry.Forgot he's an E-class.

I took a deep breath and introduced myself.

"Konichiwa mina-san , The name's Y/n L/n.You can call me Y/n if you want I don't mind.As all of you already know I'm from A-class , I transferred a few weeks ago and uhm I look forward to studying with you."I said while bowing.

"Very well now you'll be seating beside Karma-kun , he's that red head over at the back you can't miss him."Korosensei said.

Before I could say thank you a guy suddenly called me out.

"Hey L/n-san!"I looked at the guy who looks like a horse.PFFFTT HORSEFACE(get the reference?;)).

"Why are you here huh?Ya'll talking so highly of yourself and now you're here.What happened huh?Failed a test?Forgot to put your name?What petty excuse could you have to be here?"The guy said.

Asshole.

Goddamn asshole.

"Now Terasaka no rude questions pleas—"Before Korosensei could continue his sentence.I looked up at the Terasaka guy and glared at him.

!!!!!

Silence.

It was as if nobody was breathing.

"If you're so curious to know I don't mind sharing~It's simple~~I was able beat the shit out of a bunch of D-class students,I was supposed to be in B-class but then again I pose a threat to the students.I mean I wouldn't blame them , if I were the principal I wouldn't allow a psychopathic student who was kicked out of her old school for beating a guy with a chair and sending them to the hospital freely walking around school campus. Ain't that right Terasaka-kun~?"I said while smirking.

"I-I-I.."His face was pale and he was slurring in his words.

"Cat got your tongue?"I said.

"Here Korosensei this is for you!"I said as I handed him my strawberry gelato...goodbye breakfastT^T.Everyone seems to be surprised with my sudden change of mood but if they think I give a shit then they're wrong!

"Nyuhuhuhu thank you L/n-san."Korosensei said awkwardly before taking the gelato.

How cute.

I walked towards my chair.The class seems to be still shocked about my little scene earlier.

SPLASH!

"What the hell?!"

"Korosensei?"

"What the—"

Nagisa's POV

"What the—"

We couldn't believe our eyes.

Korosensei's face was deformed and 4 of his tentacles exploded.

He immediately dropped the gelato given by Y/n and distanced himself away.He seems to be as shock as we are.

"Wh-what just happened?"Isogai commented.

"Ara-ara~It actually worked!"Y/n said joyfully she is already seated at her seat and was smirking at all of us.

"To destroy one's favorite and turn it against them.Quite cool isn't it?"Y/n sadistically said.

"As much as I hate to destroy the delicious gelato.It had to be done.I decided to put some bbs at the gelato camouflaging it with the other pearl sprinkles..of course I would have put some more but then again you would've died immediately!Now where's the fun in that?anyways I have no intention of killing you..besides this is just for research purposes~"Y/n said.

She's the second one to harm Korosensei and her technique was way more advance than ours.The amount of damage she did was really intimidating , she's right..if she wanted to kill him so bad she would've infested that gelato with bbs.But instead she decided not to.

But one thing is for sure.

Something that rattled the whole class.

Something that the teachers didn't expect.

She proved us wrong.All of our suspicion was thrown to the trash after what she have done.

This girl...

Could actually kill Korosensei by herself.

- E N D -

Aye!Never judge a book by a cover aye?
How you liking it so far?