"Ma'am, what are you doing downstairs? You should be in your room. Sir Demir gave strict instructions-" She had me hold on to her arm...leading me towards a nearby sofa.

"Demir...I am looking for him. Do you know where he is?" I spoke, huffing slightly. She made me sit on the sofa. 

"I don't know, Ma'am. But, he did give my co-worker a note and asked us to send it to your room along with your breakfast once you wake up," she informed. 

"A note?" I was confused. Why would Demir be sending me a note? Where was he? I couldn't understand. With narrowed brows, I watched as the sweetened reception desk lady nodded and moved to get the notes. 

The whole hotel seemed so dazzling and beautiful. The chandelier hanging above my head seemed to be glitter. But, even in this beautiful place...I didn't feel whole and happy like something was missing. How could emotions be so linked with people and circumstances; Demir's sorrow-filled eyes from last night...they had depressed my heart. 

"Here, "the reception lady snapped me out of my thoughts, handing a white crisp piece of folded paper. 

"Thank you," I warmly smiled. Once she left, I unfolded the paper and frowned. 

This was a letter.  

Demir had written me a letter? I had once mentioned to him that I adored old-fashioned ways of communicating; sweetened roses wrapped in perfumed letters were my favourite. Was this another one of his tries to pursue me?

However, upon, reading the first few lines, I realized how wrong I was. 

My Sweet Maya, 

You did it. You made me love like a gushing romantic fool. I am writing this letter (just like you always wanted) to tell you that I truly do adore you...and that I have finally learned the meaning of how to love someone. It hurts...it deeply hurts, but I know that loving you means that I have to let you go. I know that my sins are massive. One of my greatest regrets is breaking your heart. So, now, I am letting you go. 

I have talked to Zaheer. He has promised to always take care of you.  To adore you like you deserve to be adored. 

What? Zaheer didn't tell the truth?

But, just know that I will never be able to get over your tender smile, your eyes...they really did turn out to be my doom...your passion for books, sports, sweet coffee moustaches. Not for you, but for me....meeting you and marrying you have been the best experience of my life. 

I am utterly and truly yours-even if you are not mine. 

 This is goodbye for now. 

I am moving to the central state. I will no longer interfere in your happily ever after. 

You deserve the world. 

I am sorry.

Love, Demir. 

T-This was hauntingly beautiful. I never thought Demir would do something like this. Write letter...his words...they had tears flowing down my cheeks as I mutely sobbed. This man...he had changed a lot. And it was at this moment I realized how purely he adored me...how he defended and took care of me, and how much of a fool I would be to let him go. My heart was fluttering again...overwhelmed by all the emotions I had once so strongly felt for him. 

Love? I was still equally obsessed and in love. These tears proved it. Touching my tears and eyeing them, I laughed in awe. He made me shed happy tears...he made me laugh again. He was heading to the central state? I had to stop him