𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 • 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢

You were crying on the doorstep on a rainy day. You're just a baby. Your mother placed you in front of a random doorstep because she couldn't take care of you properly. She was sad, but hopefully, the people who lived in the house can take care of you better than she can.

After a few minutes of crying, a door opened, and someone picked you up. You calmed down by the person's warmth, and you snuggled further into their arms. You felt a figure gently caressed your cheek, of course, you couldn't open your eyes because you were tired.

"Jimin?" You heard a faint voice, you squirmed a little and snuggled closer to the person's chest.

"Yoongi... Someone placed her here... I couldn't leave her."

"Is there a note or something?"

"Um, go check. I just only picked her up." Yoongi went in front of Jimin and picked the basket that you were in. He brought it inside and set it on the coffee table while closed the front door and locked it. Yoongi took out the pink blankets and pillows until he found a large yellow envelope, he opened it and pulled out your birth certificate. Both males read it over.

"Oh, Yoongi... She was just born yesterday..."

"The mother has some major explaining to do..." Yoongi grumbled and pulled out another paper with neat handwriting.

"This must be the explanation..."

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗,

𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙰𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝, "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚞𝚜?" 𝚆𝚑𝚢? 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜

"Well, it explains why she's here..." Yoongi said and pushed the piece of paper away and looked at you in his wife's arms.

"What did the note said, Yoongi?" Jimin asked while bouncing you gently since you were squirmy.

"The mother explained that she and her family are in some bad shit-"

"Don't curse in front of the child!'

Yoongi chuckled and continued, "Sorry, babe. They were involved with some bad things, and she was young."

"Awe, poor baby. At least you'll be safe with us." Jimin gently said.

"But can we actually afford her?" Yoongi added, looking at his husband then the baby. Then he shrugged, but he knew the answer would be no because they were in debt.

You squirmed when there was a thick tension and began to whine, which cause both males to care for you.

"Yoongi... We know we've trying for a baby, but... I think we can do this. I can work more nights at the club, and you take care of the baby!" Jimin said, but Yoongi shook his head no.