Annoyance---Ranpo

Inspired by: <3 [Bungou Stray Dogs X Reader] <3 by toastertubbz. Chapter <<e.ranpo>> ||Please Do Your Work, Detective!||

---

"I want something sweeeeeet!!!" Ranpo whines in (f/n)'s ear. "(F/n), give me something sweet!" 

"No." She replies trying to type. At this point, she was pressing one key at a time because she was so unfocused. She just wanted to complete the stupid report and go home.

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Just because." (F/n) states, becoming more agitated. Ranpo had been pestering her for the past half hour. And she was sick of it. She loved Ranpo but she didn't have anything sweet to give to him. 

"Because is not an answer, (f/n)." He tuts, leaning back against the desk. "I'm going to keep asking until you give me a good enough reason." (F/n) groans, laying her head down on the desk for a second to regain her composure. After a sigh, she sits up straight in her seat, turning to look at the detective. 

"This is honestly so stupid!" She exclaims. "Ranpo, I have nothing sweet to give you."

"Oh! But you do!" He chimes, smiling down at her. 

"No, I don't." (F/n) urges. "Can't you bother somebody else, I'm sure Atsushi will go get you some sweets. I'm kind of busy." She says motioning to her computer screen.

"But I want to hang with you, (f/n)!"

"You can at least do your work then."

"My works all done."

"Than why are you still here?!" She bursts, slamming the palms of her hands on the desk.

"I'm waiting for you to give me something sweet." He grins, his arms placed behind his back, rocking back and forth.

"But I don't—" With cat-like reflexes (f/n) catches a small bag of taffy that was thrown at her. Looking in the direction it was thrown from she spots Yosano.

"You guys are so loud I could hear you in my office." Yosano states, her arms crossed over her chest. "Ranpo eat the darn candy and leave (f/n) alone." She then struts back to her office. With a sigh (f/n) hands the bag over to Ranpo.

"Here." (F/n) says shoving the bag into Ranpo's hands. He looks down at it sadly.

"This isn't what I wanted though." He pouts.

"Than what is it that you wanted." She sighs defeated.

"Your sweet kiss." He mumbles leaning forward and placing a kiss on (f/n)'s lips. It was simple, delicate, and most importantly—sweet!

---