𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨!

Does it really work?

I think it does..

Try it! Try it!

I poured the clear serum into a shot. I took a deep breath and inserted the needle through my skin. I closed my eyes, concentrating on a certain girl in my head.

She appeared in front of me, I opened my eyes. I grinned as soon as I saw her. She looked confused, disbelieving for a second. Illumina met my eyes, "It actually worked," she breathed.

"Omg!" I cheered, "It did!"

Illumina stretched out her hand, "Wow, I've forgotten how it's like to be alive!"

I laughed, "Well then let's go out and explore the world!"

She gave me a sad smile, "Lunar. I want to find my family."

I nodded, "I'll help!"

"No Lunar. You can't come."

I gave her a confused look, and felt distraught inside, "W-what? But I can help! I have powers!"

"I know you do. And that's exactly why you should stay," Illumina sighed, "Lunar, I don't want you to leave your friends just for me. What if something bad happens along the way? Lunar, your future is to be a leader. And you can't do that if you come with me."

"But..but you helped me so much!" I remembered some times we shared together in the dreams. She taught me control, how to manifest powers and where exactly to hit when to defend yourself.

I used all she taught me when I went on missions. She was like a sixth sense for me, warning me whenever something happens.

And now she's leaving?

She put a hand on my shoulder, "C'mon, Lunar don't be sad! Maybe one day we'll see each other again," she smiled widely, "Besides. Whenever I find myself a phone, I can just text you."

I nodded, blinking back tears, "Ok," I said hoarsely, "We will see each other again."

"That's the spirit!" Illumina grinned.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two hours later, it was time for school. Illumina is long gone, but I know I'll see her again.

I began to get ready for school, putting on my black uniform with a blue tie and a gray skirt. I wore white knee socks and black school girl shoes. I feel like I'm in an anime right now.

I grabbed my backpack with all my necessities and headed out. I went to a nearby cafe to grab some breakfast. A delicious chocolate croissant and a piping hot coffee. Hey, don't judge. I need it.

After I finished, I cleaned up and headed for school.

Surprisingly, it was a cloudy day, though it was sunny just yesterday. The cold air stung my cheeks. "Hope it doesn't rain," I muttered, scurrying away to the school's roofs.

I entered the school and was welcomed with a warm hug, "Hey Lunar!" Draco waved as Rainbow assassinated me with a  hug. I shook her away, "Hi guys," I smiled.

"Oh your hair!!" Gold gasped, "It's-"

"Back to it's normal color?" I finished, "Yes. It took a long time."