𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘫𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

seongjun and yeona moments

💮 〃 ☁️

FIRST MEETING

YEONA WAS WALKING around the Top Media building after she finished her dance practice. She was on her phone, mindlessly scrolling through Twitter and not looking where she was going. As she turned the corner, she bumped into a hard chest, knocking her over in the process. "Owie" she spoke and rubbed her head.

"Are you okay?" A worry filled voice asked from above her. She looked up and recognized him. "Oh my God I'm so sorry Yeona. I should've looked where I was going and I didn't mean-"

"Hey, hey it's my fault. I should've looked up from my phone." She smiled at him and he held out a hand for her to grab which she did. "Oh, are you the trainee that's going to be apart of the new group?" She asked him standing up

"Yes I am." He smiled and brought his hand out for a hand shake. "My name is Seongjun." She smiled back at him and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Seongjun."

"Do you want to go get food with me?" He asked shyly. She smiled at him and was about to reply when her phone beeped, signaling a message came. She looked at it and sighed.

"I would love too, but I have to go to a meeting. I'm sorry. " She looked at him and saw he had a small pout on his face.

"It's okay, you're busy. I understand." He then gave a sad smile and began to walk away from her.

"Wait!" He paused and turned his head to look at her. "My meeting will only last two hours." He raised an eyebrow. "I could meet up with you here after." She smiled at him.

"I would love that.

DANCE CHOREO MESS UP

"FUCKING HELL I can't do anything right." She sobbed sitting on the floor of the dance practice room. She was practicing a part from ICE AGE and she couldn't get it right no matter how card she tried to.

Bora has been in the practice room for over three hours by herself. She figured that since she needed to corret with just one part, it wouldn't take too long.

But damn was she wrong.

She could've went to the boys, but she didn't want to bother any of them. Especially with how busy they all had been lately. They deserve their rest.

She got up, wiped her tears and turned on the music again. She got into position and once the part came, she messed up the part and fell to the ground as she let out a cry.

"Yeona!" She heard a voice call out and she turned to the door, seeing Seongjun running to her. "Are you okay?" He wiped the tears that were running down her face. He put her face into his shoulder after he sat down next to her.

"I can't get this stupid part right." She cried onto his neck. "It's so embarrassing. Im a fucking idol and I can't get this choreo right." She continued to cry.

"Baby it's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed. We all make these mistakes." He comforted her and rubbed her back.

"I need to get this part down Jun." She started to stand up but he pulled her back down, and she fell into his lap.

"You are not staying here another minute. You are coming home and you're going to eat and fall asleep." He told her sternly, looking into her eyes. She sighed then looked down at her fingers.

"I need to get this part down. I don't want to be a burden or a disappoint to any of you." His eyes softened at the words she said to him. He ran his fingers through her hair, then moved his hand to her chin to lift up her face.

"Baby look at me." Her eyes found his and a tear ran down her cheek which he quickly wiped away. "You will never, and I mean never, be a burden or a disappoint to us. We love you so much Bora, and we will always love you. We all make mistakes and we all have our rough days. It's what makes us human, okay baby?" She nodded her head and wrapped her hand around his. "So, we are going to go home and I will make you dinner, then you're going to bed. All of us will help you with the choreo tomorrow, how does that sound?" He spoke softly to her and she nodded in understanding.

"That sounds good." She smiled lightly at him and stood up from his lap. He stood up as well and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Let's go home and rest."

₊˚.༄

I will update this book sometime next week aHa

I love you guys <33