Command game tag

Tag by rosellecrowns !

1. When did you get into command games?
Probably around a couple months ago? Maybe around December-ish.

2. What was the first command game you ever took part in?

I'm pretty sure it was the Trials of DriftClan.

3. What is your favorite moment from any command game you've been in?

The first revolution against the Imperials in Mind Games, I remember everyone being super hyped about and it was just a good time.

4. Who is your favorite character that you've used in a command game?

Brightsun in Mind Games. He's been there since the beginning so he's my OG boi. But also Tulipfrost from The Future of DriftClan who probably killed like, 5 or more cats and caused more than half the clan to leave. Which I like to call the Great Tulipfrost Migration.

5. Is there anyone else's character that you remember really well?

@WriteAllDaFanfic Ashberry from Mind Games. Brightsun's first, forced wife who died and their three kiddos.

6. Who are some friends you've made from command games that you didn't know before?

Um, know really. I've never been the one to put myself out there so I'm just kinda... there. I feel like they merely tolerate me haha. @WriteAllDaFanfic alIycrown Sandleaf ? I'm probably getting ahead of myself though.

7. Are there any friends you think command games brought you closer to that you knew before you joined the cg community?

Sandleaf because Finchberry and Brightsun were pretty tight with each other.

8. How do you think the command game community is different from other sections of the Warriors fandom or even other fandoms in general?

The command game community is just really peaceful and friendly, for the most part. We're all just having a blast with our gay characters and fighting in revolution. 99.9% of the characters are LGBTQ+ and I really like that representation. I feel like the command game has brought a lot of people together and you can play with new and old friends. It's really nice.

9. Have you ever wanted to run a command game on your own?

Yes but I don't think I could manage it. I had an idea for a beach clan and it would have been called Renegade. I might still do it..

10. What is the most unique command game you've ever seen?

Definitely Nomads by @cherryrose_txt is one of the most unique. A Cyberpunk command game is such a cool concept!

11. Were you ever apart of Withering Flames or The Trials of DriftClan?

I joined both of them! I joined halfway through though so I doubt anyone remembers me. I was Mistpaw in ToD and I forgot my other character rip.

12. What is your favorite current command game?

hM, Mind Games (Sunsetpool ) or Nomads (@cherryrose_txt) they both babe really cool concepts and ideas ^^