Oops pt. two

❝Power is neither good or bad, but it's user makes it so. ❞

  hierarchy (n.); a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority.

Rockpaw has a simple philosophy; keep her head down and follow the rules. She sees no point in trying to be something more than that, after all, she is a mistake. It should be simple enough to wear a mask and blend into the crowd. So when whispers of a revolution start to spread, she's shocked to find that she may be the leader that this so-called rebellion needs. Which mean... no more hiding in the shadows.

Fennelmist has everything he could want: a high ranking position in the kingdom, well respected friends, and most importantly, his wits. He's earned his spot in the Council of Talons through hard work and intelligence. But all of this is threatened by the impeding rebellion throughout the two kingdoms. Soon, the tom will have to pick a side, and the scary part about it? His own wits and smarts may not be able to get him out of this situation.

It starts with one, so small and unnoticeable. Suddenly, it's turns into many. A small spark can become a flame, a flame into a fire. But this? This is the beginning of the end.