Ranges Preview

Ranges

—————
"ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?"
"ᴡʜʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ."

——————

A hope so close, yet so far.
A Warriors stand-alone story

——————

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ."

—————

"So you have the audacity to approach your clan leader, and snap at her for something she didn't do?" Quollstar whispered, sounding dangerously quiet. Her amber irises looked furious.

He lifted his chin slightly, "maybe I'm not be disrespectful. You have some brave warriors on your side, and the sooner you realize that, the better the clan will be."
—————

"ɴᴏ ʀᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs."

—————

;-sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs-;

wallabytuft isn't the most quiet cat in the clan, after all, who would want to be? sure, he may be a bit annoying, but who isn't? in fact, his voice is important, so important that it may be vital to his upcoming challenges.

keeping a low profile is antwhisper's philosophy. her smarts are really all she's got, well, expect for wallabytuft. her shadow may be small, but her common sense isn't.

cobrasnap, a cat who would claw your whiskers off, at least, that's what everyone believes . he's aching to remember his past, no matter how bad it is. his one problem, where to begin searching?

these cats don't need a calling to know what's right. it's only a matter of time before their beloved clan is destroyed, unless they're brave enough to face these demons.

—————

"ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴜs."

—————
;-Coming Soon-;