Tagged again!

alright, here we go! I was tagged by moon__x

alright, here we go! I was tagged by moon__x . Some spoilers, though.

I. how did you get into warriors?
Time to tell you a magical tale.
My elementary school had reading group and different students would be assigned to a group based on your reading level. I actually didn't read warriors, I read Percy Jackson in that group [how I got into that series.] I saw someone with into the wild and decided to go find it in the library. I ended up reading midnight instead and after I realized my mistake, I went back and read the series in order.

II. favorite arc?
Definitely either dawn of the clans, vision of shadows, or the prophecies begin! I can't choose uwu.

III. favorite book? [excluding mangas, super editions, novellas]
into the wild, the darkest hour, path of stars, shattered sky, lost stars

IIII. favorite super edition, mangas, or novella
Super editions: hawkwing's journey, tallstar's revenge, bluestar prophecy, and crowfeather's trail
Novella: Shadowstar, ravenpaw, and tawnypelt's novella!

V. favorite clan
Either RiverClan or WindClan, I love the concept of tunnelers and moor runners.

VI. favorite character
I have to choose, lol. Tallstar, Shadowstar, Bristlefrost, Shadowpaw, Twigbranch, Brackenfur, Bluestar, Cinderpelt, Yellowfang, Gray Wing. I'll stop there, XD.

VII. least favorite character
Hmm, Rowanstar/claw wasn't the best. ShadowClan pretty much fell apart because of him.

VIII. most aesthetically pleasing character
Idk what that means, but probably River Ripple.

IX. favorite leader
Tallstar, Shadowstar, Bluestar, or Crookedstar. But especially Tallstar and Shadowstar.

X. favorite villain
Darktail or Mapleshade, they were well developed.

XI. favorite medicine cat
Littlecloud, Cinderpelt, Yellowfang, Brambleberry, or Shadowpaw. Shadowpaw is that one weird one that I relate to ^^.

XII. overrated character
Firestar probably.

XIII. underrated character
Littlecloud or Deadfoot, they're not talked about a lot.

XIV. favorite underrated character
Littlecloud, he was a sweet boy! Brackenfur is nice as well.

XV. favorite pairing [ship]
Raven x Barley, Tall x Jake, Cloud x Bright, and Bracken x Sorrel!

XVI. least favorite pairing [ship]
Spotted x Thistle is just, shsjsj.

XVII. favorite friendship
Anyone remember Leafpaw and Sorreltail's friendship, that was a nice one. The Erins forgot about it though.

XVII. favorite moment
The moment when Firestar and Bramblepaw playing in the snow was cute! Also, when Cinderpelt realized she could be Yellowfang's apprentice and when Rootpaw and Shadowpaw first met.

XIX. most tragic death
Whitestorm and Cinderpelt, I loved them.

XX. favorite battle/fight scene
The battle against BloodClan was 10/10.

-savespidy-
-blueberrries
wow050
You don't have to do it, though.