The next Afternoon:

Arnav stepped into his cabin along with Nishant, as they discussed their upcoming project with the Neils.

Once Nishant left, Aman hurried to Arnav.

"Sir", Aman spoke, his brow wrinkled in worry, "Did you miss Sameer's call?"

"What?" Arnav extracted his phone from his pocket, while he spoke, "Why would I miss Sameer's call?"

Arnav's eyes enlarged, "F*ck, yes I did"

"Please call him sir", Aman urged, "Right away"

"Is everything okay Aman?" Arnav dialed Sameer even as he questioned Aman

Aman shook his head

"ASR", Sameer picked up on the first ring, "Are you okay?"

"Everything's fine here" Arnav responded, "Did something happen there?"

"A gas leak happened at Dr.Vade's house in Nagpur"

"What.." Arnav was stumped, "Are...are they ok? Did anything happen to them?"

"They are fine sir", Sameer said, relaxing Arnav, "Mrs.Vade acted on time"

"What happened?"

"Mrs.Vade sensed something different today morning as she stepped into the kitchen. Feeling uneasy about the smell, she opened the window to let the gas diffuse", Sameer continued on speaker, "When she called her husband to check, he noticed multiple pin point areas on the tube leaking gas. It didn't look normal, hence they stepped out of the house and Mr.Vade called me right away. I shifted them to a hotel for now; and sent one of our men to their house to inspect the kitchen. He mentioned that it looked like the tube was poked at certain places with a sharp instrument like a needle or a safety pin. Definitely an attempt on them sir"

"That means he knows about them"

"I believe so sir"

"So he has tracked Khushi to Nagpur"

"How did he get inside their house?", Aman was intrigued

"We are not sure Aman if he did it himself or through someone else", Sameer said, "but they had a delivery guy who changed their gas cylinder earlier today morning. I am assuming he is the one who did it."