Lifting her up, Arnav carried her over to her bed.

"Baby, I can't wait anymore", Arnav rasped as he tugged her sari off, ignoring her protests, "I am about to burst"

"But...anyone can see.."

"Dadi is downstairs", he murmured as he opened the buckle of his belt and pulled it out.

Khushi flushed deep as she turned her head to the other side. She could hear the rustling of his pants; in a second he was beside her on the bed.

Khushi gasped as she felt his phallus, naked & large against her thin inner skirt.

He held her right hand with his and turned her towards him. 

"Sweetheart..." he mumbled incoherently as he nuzzled her neck, moving south, "...I am ready, are you?"

Khushi's breath hitched as his mouth found her bosom. He bit her hard over her blouse. Involuntarily, her hands and body rose up pulling him closer.

Arnav slipped his hand under her and released the strings of her blouse.

Khushi realized how much she desired him as his ministrations on her body increased in intensity. 

Moving north, Arnav kissed and teased her on her chin and jaws, without touching her lips on purpose.

"Arnavji, please"

"With pleasure baby", Arnav finally closed her lips with his.

Once they were short of breath, Arnav pulled back a bit and yanked his shirt off his body. He went back to her mouth and breasts, as he slowly and completely disrobed her.

With firm pressure on her hips, Arnav plunged into Khushi again and again as they reached the pinnacle together.

He watched his wife tenderly as she slowly slipped into deep slumber owing to their strenuous activity.