Chapter 11

I took Kairi outside to keep her from doing something that will get her in trouble and to calm her down. "Try to calm down, Kairi." I said to Kairi then she looked at me and starts yelling at me in Japanese language. I raised my hands in the air. "Hey! Hey! I'm on your side, remember?!" I shouted as I couldn't believe that she was yelling at me. Kairi quickly calmed down as she realized what she has done. "Raheem, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snap on you like that." She said to me as she felt bad. "It's okay. You had a heated moment." I said to her as she slowly nodded then she walked over and hugged me closely. I smiled as I hugged her back. We went to our hotel that was in Detroit, Michigan. For some reason she held my hand as we walked in the hotel, she didn't want to go to her room but wanted to go to mine which I didn't have a problem with since I enjoy her company since I have been alone ever since Alexa got injured and after we broke up. We walked inside and we sit down on the couch as we talked a little. "I can't believe that Alexa hit me." Kairi said to me. "Yeah, I can't understand why she did that." I said to her as I looked at her. "I think she is jealous of my friendship with you." Kairi said to me as I raised an eyebrow. "You really think so?" I asked as I was confused about that suspicion. "Yeah, you should have seen the look she gave me when me and you were talking and laughing earlier." Kairi said as she looked at me then I thought about something. "Wait now to think about it. She had turned up her nose when I told her about you being my new tag team partner and she acted like she felt some type of way when I told her that I was hanging out with you at the comic book store when we was in Denver. We had got into it when I told her I was hanging with you, she said that I was spending too much time with you." I said as I looked at her then Kiri laughs a little. "That is ridiculous. We only hung out twice. The first time was at the club in Atlanta and the second time was in Denver at that comic bookstore." She said as she laughed again. "Yeah, she was totally bugging out that night we got into it. I never trip about her having male friends but if I have female friends then it is an issue for her." I said as I looked at her as I was trying to make sense of my ex-girlfriend's behavior. "It sounds like a control thing. And it sounds like she is very possessive of you as well. You have to be very careful with people who are like that." Kairi said as she looked at me. "I never thought of it that way. She didn't act like she is possessive of me when she dumped me though." I said as she looked at her. "Her dumping you is another trick to control you. She dumped you to prove a point. She knew you would be devastated if she was to leave you. She is trying to use the fact of you being depressed to have you wrapped around her finger. She knew you was not lying about the affair with Liv Morgan. Watch she will come to you and ask about you two getting back together." Kairi said as she looked at me. "I don't know Kairi." I said as I was not still convinced about Alexa's behavior. "Didn't you say she told you that night at the party that your breath smell like alcohol when you two went back to the hotel?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "Yeah that night, she still had sex with me after she told me. I damn near was on the verge of passing out. Before that she said that I kind of smelled like sex." I said as I looked at her.

"See what I mean? She knew something had happened to you. All she did was played a role like she just finding out about it. Be careful when you are around her." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Matter of fact I will stay away from her. I don't need that kind of drama in my life." I said as I looked at her. "I understand what you mean. I been through that with guys myself." Kairi said as she looked at me. "You think that was the reason her and Buddy broke up in a way? I'm not excusing him cheating on her." I said as I looked at her. "Maybe but I heard those two had a toxic relationship. They always argued and he always cheated on her, but she always took him back. Maybe that time when she broke up with him, she got bored and wanted someone new." Kairi said as she looked at me. "And that's when she met me." I said as I looked at her. "Bingo. I wouldn't be surprise if they are still sleeping together." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Well they deserve each other. I am done with her." I said as I was serious about my breakup with Alexa then Kairi held my hand. "You deserve better than that. You will find someone." Kairi said as she smiled while holding my hand. "Yeah. Thank you." I said as I nodded then I felt her turning my head and I felt her lips on mine. I held her waist as I kissed her back then she was on top of me as we started kissing on the couch. She starts to take off her shirt after I took off mine. She took off her bra and her shorts that had her panties in it as well then I took off my shorts as she pushed me back on the couch then she insert my shaft into her entrance as she begins to ride on top of me on the couch. She starts moaning as both of her hands were on my chest as she was riding me while I held her waist. I started to moan as we both engaging in hot passionate sex in my hotel room. Twelve minutes later we laid on the couch as we were both naked as Kairi was laying on top of me. She slowly got up as she started to freak out a little. "What have I done?" Kairi said as she grabbed her clothes and started to put on her shorts and shirt. "Wait, Kairi. Calm down." I said as I sit up and putting on my basketball shorts. "No. I must go. I'm sorry. Coming here was a mistake." Kairi said as she panics and grabbed her bra and shoes and ran out of the hotel room. I try to run after her as I stood by the door. "Kairi wait!" I shouted as I saw her ran off. I sighs as I was trying to figure out what happened myself. I was still in shocked that we had sex myself. Kevin's eyes widened as he saw me standing in the hallway half naked and Kairi ran off bare feet with her bra and shoes. "Wow bro. You are such a ladies' man." Kevin said as he chuckled. "Not now Kevin please do not tell anyone about this." I said as I was embarrassed about the whole situation. I had both of my hands over my head as I couldn't believe what has happened between me and Kairi.