Chapter 17

A week later, I just finished getting settled in the hotel with my girlfriend since we have a Monday Night Raw show live in Miami, Florida. Kairi was in our room having girl time with Paige and Asuka while I was downstairs in the hotel lobby talking to Kevin and Joe. "Hey dude is your girl okay? Your girl lost her shit when she beat the hell out of Alexa with that kendo stick last Monday night." Kevin said as he looked at me. "She seemed fine to me that night we went to our hotel room. I have to admit that we did have one hell of a night in Memphis." I said to Kevin. "You think? You went ECW on Braun Stroman that night when you pull a Rob Van Dam with that chair, then your girlfriend went medieval on Alexa's ass with that kendo stick." Joe said to me with a smirk. "Well I have to admit that RVD is one of my favorite wrestlers back in high school. I don't know what made me do the Van Daminator on Braun Stroman that night." I said to Joe while Kevin was on his phone. "Oh shit, Raheem check your Instagram, bro. Rob Van Dam commented on your video clip from Raw when you did his move on Braun Stroman." Kevin said to me as I pulled out my phone and checked my page. I smiled as I read his comment. "Hey dude, you made my signature move you did on Braun Stroman look bad ass. You was looking like the whole fucking show on Raw. You have potential kid. Keep it up, they will start calling you Mr. Monday Night." I said as I read the comment to Kevin and Joe. "You are getting that buzz, dude. Now you have people outside of WWE checking you out." Kevin said to me. "You are on your way, bro. But what is up with you getting helped outside to the taxi by your girl and Paige? Hmmm?" Joe said to me with a smirk. "Well Paige helped me in the car and..." I said as Kevin and Joe gave their input. "So why she was helping you in the car, Raheem?" Joe asked me as I blushed. "Nothing happened with me and Paige, guys relax." I said to the guys. "But something happened with you and Kairi that night. I heard you and your girl making noises that night." Kevin said to me as he chuckled. "Well we did have a lot of fun that night. Not only it was me and her but another girl as well." I said to them as they looked at each other. "Another girl?" Kevin and Joe asked in unison. "Who is the other girl?" Kevin asked me as he was curious. "I will get to that in the story after I come back from seeing a friend." I said as I was joking around. "Come on man." Joe said to me. "Don't do us like that." Kevin said to me as I laughed. "I'm just kidding guys. I have more than enough time to tell you guys the story." I said as I sit down on the couch. "You play too much, man." Joe said to me as he chuckled then sits down next to Kevin. "Okay, tell us what happened last Monday in Memphis, bro." Kevin said to me. "After we got settled back in the hotel, I was in the bathroom waiting on Kairi to call me in the room to see her surprise. After she called on me, I came out and she was wearing this sexy ass burgundy lingerie that showed her ass cheeks. As I was admiring the lingerie she was wearing, I look and saw Asuka was laying on the bed wearing a black leathered lingerie with a G-string." I said to guys as their eyes widened. "Asuka?!" Kevin and Joe shouted in unison. "Yep. Asuka was there." I said with aa smile. "Go ahead and tell us what else happened in Memphis." Kevin said to me. "Well we started kissing then while we were on the bed and Asuka was sucking me. As I was getting sucked by Asuka, Kairi got on top and she sits on my face while my tongue was getting some action. We stayed in that position for like ten minutes then Kairi insert my shaft inside of her then she starts riding on me. While Kairi was riding, Asuka was sucking on her breasts." I said to them as Their eyes widened.

"There's more right?" Kevin asked me as I chuckled then nodded. "After I let my girl ride me, she got off then whispered to me. She said don't cum yet baby, I want to see you fuck Asuka. My eyes widened as I asked really. Then she nodded as she kissed me, I got up and Asuka bent over in front of me as I walked over to Asuka. Asuka walked over to me as she deeply kissed me while Kairi was massaging my shaft as she was getting me ready to fuck Asuka. After Kairi was done, Asuka bit her lip as she grabbed my shaft as she put it in her entrance then bent over in the chair as I started fucking her." I said as the guys looked at each other as they couldn't believe that I was having a threesome with the Kabuki Warriors. "Oh shit, bro. What else happened?" Joe asked me. "I kept fucking Asuka in a doggystyle position while Kairi was fingering herself then she walked over and had me sucking her breasts while I was fucking Asuka. Asuka was moaning loud and was screaming my name. She was begging me to fuck her harder and I kept going harder. As I kept going harder, I felt myself coming close to a climax. Kairi knew I was reaching that level. My girl really knows her man. She pulled my shaft out then she starts sucking me until I started ejaculating. Kairi kept sucking me afterwards then Asuka starts sucking me as she wanted a taste of my fluids. There you go guys. It was my first time having a threesome." I said to them with a smile. "I swear you are the luckiest guy on earth to have a threesome with two hot girls like the Kabuki Warriors." Joe said to me with a smirk. "You are lucky as hell to last this long fucking Asuka, dude. Do you know how many dudes she made tap out real early? They ended up like Titus, bro." Kevin said to me. "I don't know what the hell Titus was doing but I lasted long with Asuka. Looks like I was ready for Asuka." I said to the guys as we all laughed together. Later that night, we were backstage as we were getting ready for tonight's Monday Night Raw. I was getting dressed with the guys, I was taping my fist as Kevin walked over to me. "Hey Raheem, I meant to ask you earlier." Kevin said to me. "Ask me what, bro?" I said as I was still taping my fist. "What is up with Charly? She kept blushing every time she saw you. Did something happened earlier when you two met up at the ice cream parlor?" Kevin asked me as he raised an eyebrow. "Let's walk over here." I said as we walked on the other side of the locker room. "Okay me and Charly was eating ice cream and we were talking. She was asking me about the problems me and Alexa were having when we was together. We kind of got into an argument about it. Charly was telling me that I should have told her that we were having problems. And how friends should not keep things from each other." I said as Kevin raised an eyebrow. "Okay I am confused over here, why is she arguing with you about your relationship problems?" Kevin asked me. "Your guess is good as mine man. Then she argued with me about Kairi showing up to my hotel room after me and Alexa broke up. I told her I was not trying to keep her in the dark about anything." I said to Kevin as he thought about something. "I know what the problem is." Kevin said to me. "Hold on, there is more to the story. We argued about this for a minute then the next thing I know..." I said as I stopped. "Know what? What else happened Raheem?" Kevin asked me as I sighed. "She kissed me." I said to Kevin as I looked at him as he sighs. "Ah shit bro. You had to stay in the fire. How did this happen?" Kevin said to me. "Hey, it's not my fault. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. All I know is that we were arguing about how me and Kairi had sex in the hotel room then Charly put her arms around me and kissed me. I have to admit that her kiss was amazing." I said as I blushed as I still couldn't believe that Charly kissed me earlier.

"Holy shit, what are you going to do when Kairi finds out about this?" Kevin said to me. "I don't know. I don't know how I am going to break this news to Kairi." I said to Kevin. "Dude are you nuts?! You can't tell her that, she is going to kill you both!" Kevin shouted as all the guys were looking. We walked out of the locker room to continue our conversation. "I don't know about her killing me. Might be just Charly." I said as I looked at him. "Dude listen. You can not tell Kairi what happen." Kevin said as he looked at me. "I don't know Kev. I can't hide things from her. I..." I said to Kevin, but I was interrupted by Kairi as she hugged me from behind. "Hey baby. What are you doing?" Kairi said to me. "Oh, nothing babe, me and Kev was out here talking." I said to Kairi. "Okay babe. Stephanie just told me and Paige that Vince is here to make a big announcement tonight and everyone has to watch." Kairi said to me as I raised an eyebrow. "What announcement?" I asked her as I was curious. "I don't know babe." Kairi said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, Vince is supposed to start off the show with the huge announcement." Paige said to me. "Speaking of announcements. Roman said he is going to reveal our mystery partner for the six-man tag match at The Great American Bash." I said to Paige. "Did he tell you who is the mystery partner for this Sunday?" Paige asked me. "No but he told me that our partner is here tonight." I said to Paige then she had an awkward look on her face. I raised an eyebrow then I turned around and saw Braun and Buddy. "I can care less who is going to be your partner at The Great American Bash. This Sunday, your Intercontinental Championship will be on the line in the six-man tag team match. You don't have to be pinned to lose the belt." Buddy said with a smirk. "Oh my gosh Kevin, I can lose my belt without getting pinned. What should I do?" I said as I am acting like I was scared as I was being a smart ass. "What should you do? They don't even know who your third partner is." Kevin said as he was joking as well. "Make all of the jokes you want. Sunday at The Great American Bash, we will be the ones with the last laugh." Braun said to me then Roman walked over. "We will see about that. Tonight, he will be here and will be at The Great American Bash to whoop your asses. Believe that." Roman said to Braun as he was in his face then Braun and Buddy walked off. "They're scared. And they will be more than ever when he shows up here tonight on Raw." Roman said to me. "I know. I can't wait until tonight." I said to Roman as we gave each other pound then Kairi smiled as she walked over and held on to my right arm as I smiled. Vince McMahon's music plays as he came out on stage then starts walking to the ring. He grabbed the microphone after he got into the ring. "Okay, I know there is a big rumor going around that everyone knows about. I want to address it right now. You want to know if we are going to change our show from being PG back to TV 14. I want to say that... Yes! It is true! Ladies and gentlemen, starting tonight is the rebirth of Ruthless Aggression!" Vince said to the fans as the fans cheered loudly as Vince's music plays as he walked out. "Oh, my Corey and King! No more PG era!" Michael shouted. "That means everyone can cut loose on the microphone!" Jerry shouted. "I have a bad feeling about this!" Corey shouted. Me, Kevin, Kairi, and Paige were shocked as we looked at each other but we were happy though. Hours later, it was time for me and Roman to announce who will be our tag team partner at The Great American Bash this Sunday. I started walking with Roman as we both went out to the ring as they played Roman's music. I can't believe that this will be the first time I will be in the main event for the first time at a pay per view. Kairi was watching backstage with Paige and Asuka as they were curious.