2 - "Like rome yu was built ona ashes".

Börja om från början

Bri (born Hope is a major character after initially appearing as a recurring Azgenda Solider .

5 years before the fall of the sky people she was a member of Azgeda's royal guard who had been trapped in Mount Weather, where her blood was harvested until Bellamy and the others had rescued her. After the fall of the mountain, Hopes loyalty returned to Azgeda, and she participated in a plan to manipulate Skaikru and blow up Mount Weather at the behest of Queen Nia. Bellamy then didn't trust
Hope and They're relationship went from googly eyes to betrayed friends As
Hope(Bri) rose up against Trikru defeat and urged Former Queen Faria not to trust them. She remained loyal to her people only, until she was banished by Faria for cheating during the final conclave 3 years before Sky people fell out of the sky. Hope(bri) intended to kill herself out of shame, but was stopped by Indra, and she went into space with the other survivors from Becca's Island to escape Praimfaya 1.

. After learning it would take about ten years for Earth to be habitable again, Hope (Bri) entered cryosleep with the rest of them, but wakes up 125 years later to find out that they have been brought to a new habitable world.

Hope and the original girl who was named Bri was her best friend when she was still a child. Queen Nia visited them and on a certain point forced the real Echo to kill Hope or Queen Nia would let them both get killed. Ash then killed the real Bri in self-defense. However, since Sangedakru was expecting a girl named Bri she was forced to take her place by Queen Nia

She was born on Earth as a girl named Hope and when she was eight close to 9 old, Queen Nia and her army of Azgeda members took her people's land and her father resisted, but was killed by them as her mother hid with her in the cellar. One of the men send Her mother lock the door then they broke the door down and killed her mom. Her people were being killed when Azgeda started a fire, and Hopes mother was one of the victims. When Nia heard what happened, she executed the men who did it, and brought me into harsh training with Azgeda. Because of this, I didn't want to talk about my parents since.

Sometime during training the real me( Hopeiana) and Bri were forced by Queen Nia to fight each other. Hope killed Bri in self defence after Nia had told Bri to kill Hope to prove her loyalty. As Bri's first mission as a spy had been planned with her name known, Nia made Hope  take on Bri name and go on the mission for her. The death of my  best friend left me  heartbroken and haunted ever since to the point of not mentioning my real name to anyone.

Bellamy I said.
I love you I said.

What's your banished stories? Bellamy smiles.
I laughed.
Exiled from Azgeda 5x. First King Tabo (2 times), Heda Lexa 2 times and 1 from Nia I said.
Bellamy? I said looking down.
Black rain I gasped.
Come on Bellamy grabs me as we linked to the door in enough time.
I'm a night blood I smirked.
Indra told me you was a red blooded.
Well I was I said.
It changed thanks to Nia I mumbled.
Well your sky kru now he smiles.
I tried to kill your sister I said.