"There's nothing on the other side as well," said Elsa as she jumped off Fjora and gave her a loving pat on the nose. "Found anything interesting while I was gone?"

"Yeah! Check out this freaky well!" Anna pulled Elsa close to the well and pointed out the weird reflection at the bottom.

"Woah," said Elsa, "that is weird."

Out of nowhere, the words just came out from Anna's mouth. "I think – I think that we should climb down to look for Mimir."

"Climb down – Anna, what makes you think we should climb down? It's dangerous, and who knows if Mimir is even there?"

"Come on, Elsa, think about it. Why would there be a well out here in the middle of nowhere? It doesn't make any sense. Plus, that weird reflection in the water still gives me the creeps every time I think about it. I just – I just have a really strong feeling about this, and you'll have to trust me on it. You trust me, right?"

Elsa was silent for a moment. "I trust you. So, how are you planning on getting down to the bottom?"

Anna inspected the well again. "It's definitely too deep for us to jump down without breaking anything, and this rope over here looks too fragile to hold any of us, even if we were to go one at a time. I was thinking maybe I could use my powers to create some sort of makeshift staircase to go down safely?"

Elsa pursed her lips together, thinking about the idea Anna had just presented. "Okay, that could work. Let's do it."

Anna took a deep breath. "Alright, here goes nothing."

'I want to build a staircase.' She concentrated hard on this thought, put her arms out in front of her, and gave her wrists a gentle flick forward. Anna shut her eyes tightly, not daring to see if she had succeeded or not.

"Hey, you're really getting the hang of this," said Elsa, "But next time try thinking about making the stairs go down into the well instead."

"Huh? What are you talking about –" Anna opened her eyes and stopped talking at once. She smacked her forehead when she saw that although she had been successful in creating a beautiful set of stairs, they were leading upwards and away from the well, and not in the direction that they wanted to go.

"Darn it, you have to think about the direction as well!" said Anna to herself, as she vanished the stairs in front of them.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Anna, you are still pretty new to this. Let's just try again."

Anna smiled at Elsa's encouragement. Concentrating hard on where she wanted the stairs to lead to, she threw her hands out in front of her again and flicked her wrists.

"Yes! Got it on the second try!" She pumped both her fists into the air and gave her sister a triumphant look, which Elsa returned with a smile. "Nice work, Anna."

Carefully, Anna and Elsa made their way down the stairs, spiralling deeper into the well. Elsa, who was leading the way, stopped when they finally reached the bottom, with Anna right behind her. They were now standing just an inch above the surface of the water. It was oddly still, and no matter how hard they tried to peer into it, all they could see was still the reflection of a clear sky.

"What now?" asked Anna, leaning over her sister's shoulder to get a better look at the mysterious reflection.

"Hmm," said Elsa, "Maybe there's a hidden entrance. Try pressing against the walls and see if anything happens."

Luckily for them, the well was relatively narrow, and they could reach the walls surrounding them fairly easily. Not so lucky, however, was the fact that there appeared to be no secret entrance.