Part1

I could feel my head pulsing. i opened my eyes to see i was in a simple room on a simple, yet half comfy bed-stretcher type thing. i looked to my right to see a boy. "ahh" i shouted and fell off the other side of the bed, trying to get to the other side of the room.

"hey, hey calm down there green-bean" his voice has a tone to it, thats when my memory came back, it was they guy who i ran into."wh-where am i?" i spoke, my voice shaking. "your in the homestead building, its where we keep people when they get hurt, you kind of ran into me and hit your head on the floor quite hard... sorry i did try to catch you" he spoke. i shook my head.

"its fine....who are you?" i asked. "im newt, im second in command and a runner here...dont worry you will learn everything we know in time, but first do you remember anything, your name...anything?" he asked, now sitting on the bed i fell off moments ago. i shook my head and sat on thee chair in front of him. I stared hard at the floor like it was the most interesting thing ever.

"don't worry love, it happens to all of us, you will get your name back soon. We all did it, wake up in the box, freak out a bit, most end up in the pits 'till they calm down. then the next day we get the tour from alby and someone gets assigned to us to make sure we don't break the rules" he explained. i nodded, the information's hurting my head.

"oh and don't try and go though the maze again, your kind of lucky you ran into me, would've hurt more to meet the buggin' things in there....promise me you won't" he stated. i just nodded. "good that, now lets get you to Alby... but first Jeff wants to give to check over, he can do it downstairs though" he said standing up and walking out of the room.

i didn't move still. "come on greenie" he said laughing slightly. I got up and followed him down the stairs. We were met by a slim boy a little shorter than newt who had dark skin and a small Afro on his head. I guess this is Jeff.

"oh your awake, you were out for a good two hours, almost time for your first of Fry-pans meals" he said chuckling. he seems nice enough so i offered him a small smile, which he returned. Jeff turned to Newt.

"so she's still abit freaked out?" Newt nodded. "well don't worry girly, i would have been too if i woke up to Alby in my face and then got picked up by Gally....oh and then got knocked out by Newt" he said laughing.

" i didn't knock her out on purpose" Newt defended himself. "ummm-huuu and im a runner......anyway im gonna look in your eyes with the light an' check your pulse and things, i wont hurt you. it Will only take a minute okay?" he asked, well told me. I allowed him to check what he needed to, and everything was fine. Well apart from my heat was kind of pounding but he said it was probably just fear, and he let me go with Newt and find Alby.

We left the Homestead and walked into the middle of the grass back to the cage i was in earlier. I think they called it the box though. We saw Alby and Gally and a few other guys taking out the suplies and crates that were in the box with me.

"Alby! she's awake!" Newt shouted, getting the tall guys attention. Both Alby and Gally looked up and came running towards us. I looked the other way taking in my surroundings. All of the guys who were crowded around me earlier were now scattered around doing jobs. The sun had begun to go down so it must be near the end of the day.

"Well hello newbie" a voice said behind me, i turned to see Alby was the one who spoke, i waved slightly at him and just looked cautiously at Gally.

"has she spoke to anyone?" Gally asked Newt. he nodded. "she said she couldnt remember anything when i asked her, but she seems to be good with Jeff too" He explained. "Oh great just me she doesn't like then?" Gally said rolling his eyes. "bloody shut it shuck face. She is probably scared of you, you did manually move her from the box" Newt argued for me. At least he sees why i don't like him.

"you knocked her out" Gally said raising his voice in annoyance. "be quite klunk heads" Alby shouted. Its made me jump. "greenie, believe me no one is bad around here, we got rid of all the bad ones. Just afew have short tempers." he explained, i nodded understanding. i relaxed abit, i felt like he was telling the truth.

"well since you seem to be less afraid of Newt, he is in charge of you, tell him and me when you remember you name and anything else to do with your past. You get the tour in the morning and tomorrow night is your welcome, to night you calm down and meet some people" he explained and walked off. Gally followed him back to the box, he gave a smile with half of his mouth, to show he isnt really a threat before he left.

i turned back to Newt. "well then green-bean come with me" he said smiling and walking to a small building that had lots of hammocks strung up in it. i followed him as i looked down to see what i was wearing a simple long sleeved top with a hood which was a worn blue, and worn black tight shorts and walking boot type things and it feels like i am wearing a tight tank top on under the other top.

"your the first to arrive in shorts greenie, think yourself lucky it gets hot here" he said, i looked up to see that we had reached to building and he caught me looking at my clothes. i smiled at him, just realizing how cute he is, his dark blonde hair in the breeze, his smile and his hazel brown eyes that you look like you could get lost in.

he cleared his throat. "umm well the only hammock left is the one by mine so you get to see me all the time" he said as he gestured to the empty hammock, which he now put a small pillow on.