Part 2//

Jungkook's POV
The leader lifts up my bruised chin and a bloodbath appeared before me. Namjoon,Jin,Hoseok,Yoongi,Jimin,Taehyung dead. They were stacked up one by one like bricks being piled up. Sehun pushed her forward,"Saved her for second last." We were facing each other. My wrists were tied up tightly and I was kneeling forward. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes,like as if she's given up on fighting back. "Let.Her.Go,"I growled as I glared at the leader. He gave some sort of signal to Sehun and he pulled out a sword. My neck whipped back and forth,"Stop! Don't you dare!"
Giving a fake pout,"Ha-ha,watch me."
"I love you Jungkook,"Hana shed her last tear. He pushed the sword forward and pulled it out again from her body. She gulped and dropped dead to the ground.

I woke up (A\N:I woke up like thiassssss AHAH) panting and beads of pespiration formed on my forehead. "Omo! Are you okay?!" Hana sat up in fright,"Nightmare?" I nodded. She facepalmed,"Aigooo you're such a baby."

"But I'm your baby," I pouted. She laughed and messed up my hair,"Shut up and go back to sleep." She fell flat on her pillow, getting ready to head for dreamland. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed her neck,"Night." I snuggled against her neck. "Hope the bedbugs bite ya,"She replied.

•••

Hana's POV

I turned my head to a snoring Kookie. He 's so loud my god. I picked out my outfit for the night later. (A/N: Outfit above^^ do ignore the sunnies,its a night outfit XD) I scirbbled on my essay which needed to be handed in in the morning. Just then,Jungkook stretched out of bed. "Morning sleepyhead,"I gave a warm smile." He gave a half-smile. "Do you really have to go out tonight?" He asked.

"Come on,its just a renuion,not some date." He shurgged,"True."

***Fast forward to 7PM***

"Do you have to gooooo,"He whined AGAIN. "For the last god damn time,IT'S NOT A DATE!" I flapped my arms. I received a text message from Sehun:
Hey,what's your address?

Not wanting him to find out about our location..
I'll meet you at the bus stop :)
Sure see ya.

I turned to face Jungkook and kissed his cheek,"See you tonight."
***Bus stop***

I gasped when I saw Sehun's sports car. "You like it? I just got my driver's license!" I gave a slight laugh,"Hi."

He opened the door for me,"Miss."

Then,we drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere."

The cold wind blew against my face as he drove. "How come you didn't want me to pick you up at your place? Is it because of your boyfriend?"

"Aniya,thought it would be easier for you,"I lied. Half an hour later, we reached a parking lot. "Where are we?" I asked scanning the unfamiliar area. "Come,you'll see." I followed him behind as we walked. I get the feeling we were being watched. I shuddered and shoved my hands in my pocket. He brought me to an ice rink! "Remember we used to come here? On our first mini date?" 

"What date?" I pulled my head back,laughing. "We came with our parents dummy."  His cheeks turned red," Oh yeah,but they did let us be by ourselves!"  Changing the subject he asked," Do you..,"

"Wanna build a snowman?" I interrupted starting to giggle,"Nah I'm good,you go ahead." He chuckled,"No stupid. Ice skate." I crossed my arms,"I don't know how."

"I'll teach you!"

•••

He fixed my skates. "Thanks," I said. We got on the ice rink and Sehun did his show-off moves. "Thought you were teaching me," I rolled my eyes. "Haha come on," He smiled and offered his hand. I smiled back and held onto his hand. "Follow me," He started moving forward and I struggled. After a while,I got the hang of it and I could keep my balance. We didn't let go of each others hands and we continued to skate. Just then, I heard three familiar voices,coming from the bushes next to the rink.

"Ouch pabo! You're on my freaking toe!"

" She can hear us you asshole!"

"Stop being such a pussy!"

"Hang on a minute," I let go of Sehun's hand as I walked towards the bushes. I pushed some twigs away and out popped the three idiots.

"What are you  doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows,it was like as if steam were coming out from my ears. Taehyung nudged Jimin,Jimin nudged Jungkook. "We..were just," He stammered. I ignored him and faced Sehun,I began to remove my skates. "Sorry Sehun,great catching up but I need to go home."

I walked to the changing room and put on my mini wedges. Sehun walked into the  room,disappointed. "I'll make it up to you," As I gave him a hug. Jungkook pulled me away from the hug and dragged me out of the room. He held tightly onto my wrist as we walked back to the parking lot. "Jeon Jungkook!" I raised my voice as we reached the van. He pulled the door open and ushered me to get in. I shoved him off and gave him a look of disgust. Jimin drove and Taehyung sat in the front seat,not daring to look at me. I put my headphones on and tuned into Nirvana.

***Bangtan's mansion***

"Hey you're back early," Jin said walking out from the kitchen. "That's because someone ruined the whole thing,"I said with my arms folded.

"I'm going to bed," I walked up the stairs.

"I did it for your own good," He said not turning to look at me. I scoffed and turned around,"That's what you wanted! Well I'm home,happy?!"

"Hana~ah," He softened,reaching towards the stairs."Just leave me alone," I got to my room and slammed the door shut. Jungkook banged furiously on my door,"Can we at least talk?!

"There's nothing to talk about!" I wrapped my arms around my legs and sat on my bed. I could hear Jin asking Jungkook outside my door,"What the hell happened?"  Since there's nothing much to do,I closed my eyes and slept.

•••

A/N: Hey my super rocking readerz :)

Hope you liked this looooong chappiee~ XMAS IS COMING UP YAS.*claps hands furiously* Anyway,I would like your opinion on this:

Sehun+Hana? Or

Jungkook+Hana?

P•S if anyone can come up with the coolest ship name for those two will get a shoutout,follow back and votes on their book :D if you dont write books,you'll still get a shoutout and follow back XD

Comment here your shipname on this chappie! :)

Good luck! <3