10

September 21 1932 /  4 days later Wednesday

Minas POV

My Bedroom

I was looking around my room since I was cleaning out my wardrobe. When I noticed some women's clothing that didnt belong to me. I picked it out and checked the sizes and my eyes widened seeing it was that tutour I hired. No did he? He cheated on me with her? I mean there's no other reason as to why her clothes are here she shouldn't even be taking her clothes off. I began searching the house even more to be sure of my theory.

Sanas POV

Living Room

"Did you live here before?".

"No, I lived with my sister. But I brought this then the war started and never had the time to really live in it till now I guess", I said handing her water.

"You lived with her?".

"Yes it's about 7 years since I... I shot my father".

"What?".

"Remember when I said I could protect Mina and my mother before", I said.

"Yeah".

"I couldn't protect them against him for so long. I was weak and scared till I feared the day it was my fault my mother would be dead. that my sister would be dead. I picked up the gun when he was hurting my mother. I told him to stop and laughed at me saying I wouldn't shoot him. And that's when I told him that I was no scared of him and him tourtring my mother and mina will stop and I shot him in the chest where his heart was. He didnt die from it. He came cahrgin twoards me with a kinfe.depsite mtoher tryign to stop him. And I shot another bullet just as the knife dugging in to my skin. I was scred so scared. I thgotuh I was going to die and I failed to save her but I done it. I saved them".

I felt her hand come to my face wipping the tears from my face.

"Im scared. What if I turn like him? I dont want to be like that...".

"Hey, your a wonderful man. I love you", she said.

I looked at her.

"Im so lucky to have you", I said hugging her.