...

Nope. Still disgusting.

...

I nearly puked this time, but I kept it in. I can't believe this. It actually tasted even worse than last time.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung flashed through my mind. The only thing I kept thinking about was how badly I would want to taste Tae's blood at this moment. I remembered when I drank out of his vein and how intense that was.

I got startled and opened my eyes, hurriedly pushing Jungkook's arm away when I could almost feel how intense it was between Tae and I that time. I wiped my mouth and stood up, not able to process what just happened. "Why did you stop?" Jungkook asked, getting me out of my thoughts. "No specific reason. I'm just full." He hummed. "Bite in your wrist for me." I sighed while doing so. He grabbed my arm and drank some of my blood, satisfied after a minute. I wiped my arm and turned around, walking out of the room.

I need to figure out what just happened.

Making sure Jungkook wasn't following me, I knocked onto Taehyung's door. He opened the door and opened his mouth wanting to greet me, but I shushed him. I walked into his room and he locked the door. "We need to talk." I stated very seriously. "What's wrong?"

"Well, long story short, Jungkook forced me to drink from him but when I did, I got this intense almost like real flashback from that time I drank from you. It's really creepy." He stared at me.

~Taehyung's POV~

God, the more I hear her talking about drinking my blood, the more I want her to do it again. Realizing she got such an intense flashback, I internally smirked in a good way. But it also got me thinking. How can this even be possible? It wasn't supposed to be that intense in the first place. I really need to ask Namjoon.

~Your POV~

"Tae..?" I waved my hand infront of his handsome face. "O-oh, right. Sorry, I was just thinking. I don't really know either.." I groaned and sat down onto his bed. "It this supposed to mean something? I'm sure mates don't get flashbacks or fantasies about an other guy or girl while drinking out of their mate's vein.." I questioned. I looked back at Taehyung and saw him fiddling with his fingers, looking down at the ground. "Tae? Are you okay?"

~Taehyung's POV~

I was standing there, imagining how it would feel to feel her drinking my blood again. My body suddenly began feeling like it was on fire, my insides twisted. It's like that weird feeling, but this time it didn't necessarily hurted it was more like..

A desire to do something about it.

I slowly looked back up, directly looking into Y/n's eyes. The look she gave me even burned up the temperature inside of me.

~Your POV~

He slowly looked back up, directly looking into my eyes. I gasped, seeing a deep, golden colour flash through his eyes before it all disappeared. He walked towards me and bit into his wrist. I widened my eyes, knowing what he meant. I crawled back a bit, making space for him on the bed. He sat down and I stared at him. He didn't say anything, he just looked very serious while handing me his wrist. Debating whether I should do it or not, his eyes flashed a deep golden colour again. This made me obey and I putted my lips onto his wrist, beginning to suck his blood out.

Forgetting the fact that I am a vampire now, forgetting that I have a mate and forgetting the effects it would have I drank it.

His blood tasted like heaven. It didn't even only tasted so sweet, a  vague taste of cherries was there, too.

Taehyung pressed me against him, stroking my head while laying down. He was panting and moaning, while meanwhile I couldn't stop drinking from him. It was like we both longed for this moment for a long, long time.

It was dangerously addicting.

The atmosphere was sharply heated, the sounds we both made couldn't be controlled. He gently grabbed my wrist, biting in it and he began to suck my blood while I was still busy drinking his.

Double sharing, what only mates would do.

If it wasn't heated enough, it for sure it now.

This is going too far.

A tiny voice in the back of my head kept repeating it over and over again, making go back to reality. Maybe it's the mate bond between Jungkook and I. I opened my eyes, seeing the position we were in and I backed away, getting out of bed making Taehyung groan in disapproval. I was staring at him, trying to figure out what just happened.

Suddenly, Taehyung gasped and I knew he got back into reality too. He looked at me wide-eyed.

"This is wrong. Very, very wrong." I stated.

"But it feels so, so right." Taehyung said.

"There's no going back now.." I said. "Y-your eyes..--"

"We won't be able to last even a day without each other's blood from now on.. I can feel it." Taehyung said, cutting me off.

"A bond has formed."

           "This is forbidden."