The party

*includes homophobia please skip if your not comfortable reading*

It was now 1 day until Eleven arrived, the party decided that it was time to have a meeting to discuss the the reunion. Max was so excited to see El again! But her and mike would be all over each other.
"Hey Max! Come down" Mike said as he opened the door to a wet Max, the rain had decided to poor as she was skating to Mikes. As always the weather was against her!

"Ok so there only here for 7 days including Christmas so what's the plan?"  Max hadn't seen Dustin for a while, life seemed to get in the way at the minute. She missed his goofy smile (she doesn't like him like that).
"So day 1 just hanging out and catching up, day 2 me and El will go on a date, day 3 me and El will spend the day together, day 3 we will all go on a day trip, day 4 me and El will go to the mall, day 5 Christmas Eve so normal stuff, day 5 Christmas Day so again normal Christmas stuff. Day 6 me and El will go to the movies and day 7 we can all play dnd." Mike obnoxiousnly said.

"Um yeah Mike I have a problem with that, your hogging all the time with my best friend! I get your going out but come on mike!"

"Yeah well she's MY girlfriend not yours! Ew can you imagine that! 2 girls together." Mike pulled a disgusted face, his ignorant homophobic self proud.
"Piss off Micheal! Your not worth my time!" Max stormed out tears spilling from her eyes. She ran all the way home and collapsed on her bed.

"Ok guys one day till we leave, you guys should start packing!"
"I packed last week!" El jumped around excidly, she couldn't wait to get home and see her best friend Max! And Mike of course...
"Hey Joyce I'm flung to ring max!" El called running up to the phone .

Max heard her phone ringing.
"Hey Max!" El said
"Oh hey El, how are you?" Max sniffed.
"Maxine mayfield why are him crying?"
"Oh it's nothing don't worry about it."
"Um ok well I'm so excited to come back home! I can't wait to see you!"
"Yeah same El! Um I've got to go now sorry. Can't wait to see you!" Max hung up the phone unsure of what she was feeling, she was so excited to see El but she didn't want to see her with Mike! She knew Mike never liked her and never would but she didn't think that he would be homophobic!

———————-
Hey sorry for not updating and for the short chapter but I will update more! Please ignore any mistakes💗
Have a good day🌷