•••••

"ME report came back, saliva found on the Vic belongs to a Joey Malone" Carisi said as Fin, Him and agent Allen came back from talking to the witness. Rafael kissed the crook of my neck slightly as he left the station to go back to his office.

"Ok, lets go talk to him" I said grabbing my coat.

"Sarge" Rollins said and handed me a file. I grabbed the file and looked at her. My eyes looked down at the file and I read it. I looked back at her and she nodded her head. The file said that this was the 5th time agent Allen was switched to different fbi stations. He doesn't seem really credible to me.

"You good sarge?" Agent Allen asked me

"Im fine, lets go" I said handing the file back to Amanda.

••••
I walked up to Joey Malone as he was playing basketball.

"Joey Malone" I said he turned and saw all of us. He dropped the basketball in his hands.

"Don't run kid it won't be good for ya" Fin said. Joey didn't listen and ran anyway. I groaned and we all ran after him.

He eventually ran into a corner and we all had our guns on him.

"Joey just give up, turn around slowly" I said and started slowly walking towards him.

"Do it Joey or we will light your ass up" the agent said

"Stand down!.. Joey listen to me, we've got you cornered, just turn around slowly" I said and continued to walk slowly towards him.

"I'm gonna count to three, if you don't get on your knees by the time I get to three it's not gonna look good for you" the agent said

"I said stand down!" I yelled.

"Joey, I'm not gonna let that man shoot you ok. Just turn around" I said. Joey looked at me, fear in his eyes. He slowly turned around. I placed my gun back in my holster and grabbed my handcuffs and placed them on Joey wrist. I did a quick search and found no weapons.

"Take him in" I said as Rollins came to me and grabbed Joey. Her and Fin walked Joey over to the car while Carisi stayed with me as I stomped over to the agent. I've had enough of him.

"I just saved your ass, hope you know... a white man shooting a unarmed black man.. your life, your career would've been over" I said.

"Sargent Barba I-" agent Allen started to say but I cut him off

"Shush, I don't wanna hear it.. I gave you a direct order! I'm the officer in charge your supposed to listen to me! Do not over step me! Or there will be consequences! Do I make myself clear" I said to him stomping my foot as my voice got louder after every word. Agent Allen glared at me. I stepped closer to him

"Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear!" I yelled gritting my teeth.

"Yes" he said

"Good. Your off the case. I'll call in a different FBI agent" I said and started to walk away.

"What?" The agent asked grabbing my arm

"Oh I know you didn't just grab my arm" I said turning back around yanking my arm out of his grip.

"You can't just take me off the case" he said

"Oh sure I can. I read your file. Your not creditable. I don't trust you. Your off the case" I said

"Sargent Barba I don't think that's the best idea to disrespect me" he said. I walked right up to him and Carisi grabbed my arms to prevent me from smacking him.