"No it was nothing. It's not like what you said was entirely false. Plus Henry brought so much happiness in my life that I should be the one thanking you guys," Martin gave her a small reassuring smile.

Michael looked at Martin and smiled.

"So have you met you parents already??" Martin asked him.

"It's just my mom. And no, not yet," he answered. Martin nodded.

"Umm sorry to ask this but why is she here? And in your clothes at that!?" Martin suddenly asked Michael before turning to Winnie and add, "Not that you're not welcome here, don't get me wrong. It's just that the situation doesn't add up."

"I kind of had a situation, he found me collapsed and brought me here. My clothes were a mess that's why I'm in his," Winnie answered, beating Michael to it.

"And why are you holding hands? Are you sure you're just friends?" Martin asked, being curious to ask that ever since they sat down.

"What!?" Winnie looked at her hands that was intertwined with Michael's and quickly removed it. She didn't even notice they were holding hands. She looked down embarrassed, her cheek must have been so red.

Michael coughed and looked away awkwardly. Martin smiled at their reaction. 'They are just so cute,' he mentally cooed.

"Why did you come back early? Weren't you supposed to be back tomorrow?" Michael changed the topic.

"I was. I just decided to take a late flight today. I had some other things to take care of tomorrow."

"Ah I see," Michael nodded.

"Michael you said you got your memory back the day before yesterday, so why haven't you met with Katherine? Aren't you curious to know how she is doing? She really missed you," Winnie suddenly said, only now registering the fact that Michael had two days since he got his memory back and he didn't do anything. She felt a little sad that he didn't at least call them, call her.

"I miss her too and I wanted to see her so badly but I couldn't go yet. I had somethings to sort out before that. I also wanted to talk to Dad first," he told her.

"Who is Katherine?" Martin asked.

"His Mom," Winnie answered.

"Your Mom's name is Katherine!??" Martin asked, shocked "And your name is Michael!!" Martin laughed at the coincidence. It can't be!!

"You last name isn't Jeremy, is it??" He asked him.

"Yeah Jeremy is my last name, how did you know?" Michael asked, surprised.

Martin jaw dropped. He is Katherine's son!! What a small world!!! He wanted to yell it out loud but he thought of something better and he had to refrain himself from doing so.

"No, nothing. I just think I read somewhere," Martin attempted to lie, only realizing how lame his excuse was after voicing it out.

"Oh you read the newspaper?" Winnie asked him.

"The newspaper?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, Katherine put an add of you a few times. Just incase you were washed away and somebody recognizes you," Winnie explained.

"But didn't you recognize Michael's photo? There was a photo on the add," she asked Martin. Martin opened his mouth to try to come up with anything but nothing came out.

"Of course you didn't!! We wouldn't be here if you did. What a silly question," Winnie laughed at her silliness.

Martin sighed at that, that was close. If only she knew that he rarely glances at newspapers. He always has his secretary to tell him the top news every morning. He had no time for newspapers and magazines. It would be an understatement to say he was kind of workaholic.