5

Calvin fixed his bow tie and ran a hand on his head to smooth his super short buzz cut hairs for the tenth time. He looked at the flowers on his hand "I hope Winnie will like them."

Calvin wanted everything to be perfect. Reservation at the most famous and expensive restaurant, his most precious car; Lamborghini Veneno, a limited edition designer suit, new brand shoes to expensive flower bouquet he did it all. He was nervous, after all that was his first date with Winnie.

Calvin had only been dreaming about that day for the past seven years. It was finally happening, though he was nervous but he was mostly happy.

Calvin checked himself again to the rear view mirror and smiled, Winnie will come down any minute now. It was time. Calvin was there 30 minutes early, he didn't want to take any chances with traffics.

Calvin abruptly stood upright when he heard the sound of the door opening. He nervously held the flowers with both of his hands and put the best smile on his face, he had been practicing that moment. He looked up and...the smile immediately fell off his face, it was replaced with a look of astonishment, he could hear his heart beat faster than it has ever did. He couldn't move. How could he?? There the most beautiful stunning woman was walking down those stairs.

Calvin knew the dress he gifted her was beautiful but with her wearing it, it was beyond his imagination. And that moment was even more special because she was coming to him, and not with a detestable or boredom expression on her face, instead she had a very beautiful smile. Her hair was also done perfectly; half up braided sideways and tied together half down curled, and she had on those beautiful black heels. She was just too perfect.

"Did you wait long??" Calvin didn't even realise Winnie reached him until he heard her beautiful mesmerizing voice.

"N-n-no." Calvin mentally face palmed himself, how can he stutter! He must have looked like a fool! He imagined that moment he would be cooly giving her flowers and comment on how beautiful she was, maybe kiss the back of her hand then open his car door for her, asking how her day was as he started driving while he plays on background some beautiful romantic songs that he prepared.

Calvin coughed to clear his voice and compose himself before answering again, "I did not wait long at all."

"So...how do I look?" Winnie asked as she twirled around playfully with a smile on her face. He mentally face palmed himself again, he was supposed to be the one to comment on that first.

"Y-you're gorgeous.Uh I mean you look beautiful, gorgeous. You are perfect. I don't even know what I am saying, I'm literally blinded by your beauty," he flinched at how he sounded. Oh lord! can this get any worse?

Calvin was surprised by Winnie intoxicating laugh. "Thank you," she muttered. He sighed in relief. Well that wasn't so bad.

"Are the flowers for me?" She asked after some seconds of awkward silence.

"Oh yeah right." This time he couldn't help but real face palmed himself. He quickly handed her the flowers "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady." Oops..It can get worse!!

"Umm should we go now? We might be late if we don't leave now," he told her as he opened the passenger door. Leaving seemed like a good idea to him before he said anything stupid again and Winnie changes her mind and go back inside.

* * *

Katherine smiled at the valet and handed him the keys of her BMW. As she turned to enter the restaurant the sight of Bugatti La Vouiture Noire caught her attention but a familiar face that got off of it after caught her attention even more, she slowly approached him.