2

***fast forward to high school.***

"Kageyamaa !!!!" A certain orange head yelled. The raven head boy turned to the voice's direction and saw him charging at full speed...which made him run as well as that is, an invitation of a race. The both began running to the gym at full speed and finally stop once they decided a winner.

"I won ! You owe me a capri-sun , Kageyama !" The other boy grinned. "Hinata Boke ! Don't start a race so suddenly like that !" Kageyama yelled as he shook the smaller boy. "Tell Sugawara-san I'll be a bit late." Kageyama said as he went to the vending machine.

"Capri-sun and...moo moo milk." Kageyama repeated as he bought the drinks. "Ah..." a faint voice said from behind. Kageyama turned around to the voice and saw a certain looking girl who seemed familiar even to Kageyama.

"Moo moo milk girl...?"

"You're...the boy who I met at the hill...a year ago, right?" The girl asked as Kageyama nodded. "Nice to meet you again...I realized we haven't exchange names. What's your name?"

"Kageyama Tobio."

"I'm Ushijima (Y/n). Nice to meet you."

***

"Thank you, for buying me the milk." (Y/n) said. "I was just repaying you from back then." Kageyama said sipping his drink as well. "You're...Ushiwaka-san's younger sister right?" Kageyama asked. "Yeah." The girl replied.

"Why did you move to Karasuno? Shiratorizawa is a good school after all. Especially when you're a libero." Kageyama asked. "I...quitted volleyball."

"What?"

"Ohh ! Kageyama brought a girl !" A bald boy yelled in surprised. "Gwah? Kageyama , you have a girlfriend? I'm so jealous !" Hinata joined in soon after. "Tanaka-senpai...Hinata , she's just a friend of mine." Kageyama said whilst taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm Ushijima (Y/n), nice to meet you all. Since everyone calls my brother Ushijima , you can call me (y/n). Nice to meet you." (Y/n) bowed. "Ushijima? Brother? Hold on...." Hinata said as he started to think.

"Ushijima's..little s-sister !" Hinata said is surprised as (y/n) chuckled. "What's with the commotion? Come in everyone , morning practice is starting soon." A silver haired guy said. "(Y/n)-san right ? You can come in too. I'm Sugawara Koushi. Suga is fine." The guy smiled as he extended his hands. "Thank you." (Y/n) nodded as she went inside.

Once everyone entered the gym , everyone started introducing themselves to (y/n) so they can talk to her as well. "So (y/n)-san , do you play volleyball?" Hinata asked. "Well i used to. I played Libero." (Y/n) replied.

"Used to? Why'd you quit ! (Y/n)-san? Libero is such a cool position , right?" Nishinoya said as he showed off his position as well. "Ah...back then in middle school, something bad happened. So i quitted. And since my grades weren't helping , i decided to come to Karasuno." (Y/n) said as she chuckled. "You must be pretty dumb then." Tsukkishima said sarcastically.

"Yup ! I mean i always fail my quizzes!" She replied while laughing it off. "Everyone , today we're practicing our receives so start practicing." Daichi said as everyone stood up.

"(Y/n)-san , can you teach me how to receive? Just for a bit. My receives are a bit sloppy so I'd want to know how to receive well." Yamaguchi said as he held a volleyball. "Oh ,me too ! Teach me !" Hinata said while jumping up and down.

"Ah...okay."