Chapter 6 - Mysterious Things

" God if any more people knock on my door today I'm gonna never get the sound out of my head."

 I walk over to the door and unlock it.I open it and stand still looking around for whom or what I'm supposed to looking at. I come up empty handed until I step back inside and my foot catches the corner of the box. Somone must have kept knocking until they heard me unlocking the doors and left it here for me to find once I opened it. But the question that will lie unanswered for a while will be who? I pick up the mysterious box and walk back inside to the guys who are staring at me, watching every move I take and once I set down the box and punch Alex who is still staring at me point blank.

"OWW."

" Hahahahaha you so shoud've seen your face when I punched you. But that leads me to you deserved it and why the fuck were you staring at me like I'm your prey or something. Mmmm wanna explain that to me guys."

 Yeah that's right fear me they all had fear showing in their eyes. Well I don't like people staring at me it creeps me out. I wonder why they were staring at me mmmmmm they make me curiouser and curiouser by the minute.

" That again leads me to OWW and weallthinkyou'rehot."

" Well you deserved it people staring at me creeps me out and what was that last part again?"

" Oh Nothing absolutely nothing."

"Right it was nothing yet you had to say it like your tongue was the wheels of a car going down the road at 120 mph yeah right sure it was nothing!"

With this Theo and Aaron are just laughing their heads off and holding thei stomachs and trying not to fall and roll around on the floor. Too late there goes Theo and there goes Aaron.I turn back around to see Alex on the floor in fits of laughter too. Oh boy what have I gotten myself into letting these boys come here becasue they forgot their keys in their apartmet. That just gave me an Idea.

" Ok enough with the laughter I've got an idea how to get you into your apartment but I have to grab some stuff before we can go. Now if I just remember where I put my ahh there it is My favourite customized nail set perfect now I can get rid of those boys.

" Ok I got what I needed we can gooo now"

I turn around to see the boys looking at what was in the box I had set on the livingroom table and the weird thing is that they didn't even react when they heard my voice. I walk over to see what they're staring at to find an empty box. What the fuck they're staring at an empty box, but if I remember right that box was really heavy. Mmmmm suspicious much.

" Uhh guys, hey guys."

I start waving my hands infront of their faces ad nothing happens I wonder what would happen if I close the box lets find out shall we. I close the box and the boys go back to what I think is normal but then they look at me and all I can think is OH Boy.