Chapter 8- The Thirst Was Too Much

The Thirst Was Too Much

Aaron's POV

I feel so much better now I don't know why, but I think it has something to do with the body that's in all of our hands. The person is so still. I gasp. The body in our arms is ILLianna, she has blood going down her neck arms and all over her belly from where I bit her in the side. The thirst got so much that we bit her and fed from her. Sobs. She looks like she's dead her body is so still. A tear runs down his face.

I don't think I could live for all eternity knowing we killed her the last minutes of her life in fear. Her face flashed before my eyes showing so much pain in them. That's when I heard it the soft heartbeat that put an instant smile on my face with the feeling of hope that she will still live through this. I hope she can forgive us for this. I think it's unlikely that she will but everyone can hope for something.

Theo POV

What have I done! OMG I Bit ILLianna and so did Alex and Aaron. She looks like she's dead. Even if she isn't there is no way in hell that she's ever going to forgive me. Then I heard my hope her heart was beating but it was only faint but even the faintest of heartbeats is a faint bit of hope.

ILLianna's POV

I don't remember what happened, but where ever I was it was peaceful. No running, no hiding I could just be myself. At the moment I was lying down somewhere and was staring at the sky. Then I heard waves crashing onto something, somewhere. I start to sit up but my head is pounding, so I had to sit up slower.

Once up I look around at my surroundings I was at a cliffs edge. In front of me was a forest but a weird one. It wasn't just any old ordinary forest. No this forest had black trees and instead of soil there was sand instead.

I try and stand up on my feet but fail and fall straight back on my butt. I give it another try and succeed. I turn around to see what I will be facing and what will be weird about. I see black waves crashing on the rocks below. I look onto the horizon to see a black sea with little white dots here and there.

All that was going through my mind was what and where was this place? Was it my heaven or hell? How did I get here? All I remember is darkness and then here. I look to my right and see a white beach literally. There was no colour in it, it was just pure white. To my left was a road but it looked like it had no end. Uhh really an endless road in the middle of nowhere, just great. Perfect can this day any better.

I started walking down the road, the endless road of time. I started thinking about how I'm gonna get away from here and get back home. Thinking of home triggered all the memories. How I came out of my bedroom and Aaron, Alex and Theo were looking at me like I was lunch. Then they bit me and I woke up here. Oh no, no, no, no, please don't tell me that they killed me and I'm stuck here for all eternity. Oh god why did they have to go to the box of Souls. It made them thirst for blood and since I was the only none vampire in the room they must have not been able to control it any longer and bit me.

Then I felt the blackness overtake me again and before I went into full darkness I heard " Trust your heart to find what you seek and forgive and forget it wasn't anyone's fault," and then the pain started to make me go to the real world. The pain was unbearable, it was emitting from my neck, side and wrist and it hurt so much.

I finally came through and I was on something soft and plushy. I was looking up at a ceiling. To my right was a door leading to an unknown room. I wanted so badly to get up but I couldn't, my throbbing head was stopping me from doing so. All of a sudden my throat was really dry, I was just about to get off of whatever I was lying on. Then it started to itch like hell, what did they do to me.

Aaron's POV

She should be waking up anytime now all we have to do is wait. I just hope that it's soon because the sooner she wakes up the sooner I can start appologising to her for this. I didn't mean to do it, it just happened and I couldn't stop my blood lust in time. Oh my god I'm so stupid, she's never going to forgive us now. We were just starting a friendship and now it's coming to an end. Why did her blood have to smell and taste so sweet like strawberry licorice, our favourite sweet ever it soft yet hard and has this awsome taste so sweet and fruity at the same time.

Theo POV

Oh My God! Oh My God! Right Theo snap out of it at least now you can go with your mother's wishes and become a veggy vamp and not eaty anymore people and hurt the people that I care about. Why did her blood ahve to be so sweet and tasty, so that the minute you tasted it you were hooked and never wanted to stop drinking, until there was nothing left. MMMM oh my god drop that thought Theo or your going to go into blood lust again and that wouldn't be good.

I walked over to where ILLianna'a body lay and held her had and whispered appologies, about how sorry I was for doing this to her. Now I know why the council never lets any vamp drink a shifters blood it's too sweet and tasty for any vampire son they never wanna stop drinking it and plus if they did there wouldn't be any left in the world by now.

ILLianna's POV

There was a light right avbove me and I could hear a really familliar voice. Theo's voice. It sounded close he must be sitting next to me in a chair or close to the thing that I was lying on. All I know is my neck and arms were killing me and I wondered why. At that moment that i thought about that the light seemed to get brighter.

i opened my eyes groggily and was loking at avery familliar ceiling they must have put me on my bed and then I noticed that someone was holding my hand and it was shaking. Then I heard whisopering coming from next to me I started to move my head to look at the person next to me.

Shocker be it was Theo. Theo was sitting next to me whispering appologies and blood tears running down his face.

" Theo" I whispered but knew that he would hear it with his vamp hearing.

" ILLianna Oh My god Guys She's awake she's awake come quick!" He screamed and hurt my ears

He styarted wiping awasy all the tears and stared at me with sympathy and guilt in his eyes.

Theo POV

I was Still whispering appologioes to her and haviong tears running down my face. Then I heard it. Her angel like voice ringing in my ears. even though it would have sounded like a whisper to anyone else. Just then the guys came running in to break me out of my thoughts.

" ILLianna Oh my goodness thank god you're ok we're sssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo so so so so sorry for doing this to you we didn't mean it the blood lust just got to much for us to handle.

ILLiannna's POV

The sat With me on my bed all night and kept on appologising for biting me even though I already forgave them after the first appology they gave, and I was getting knida annoyed with hearing the words "we're sorry"

" just shut up already and stop appologisning"