Chapter 5 - Missing

Gavin's POV

OH MY GOD. What did I just do? Why did I just go and knock on her door? What was with me asking for her when she answered the door when I knew she was standing in front of me! Also what was with me saying that they said she was a kid and not a teenager. I don't even know who they are!

Illianna's POV

WHAT THE FUCK was that about! Who the fuck is this Gavin person asking for me when I was standing in front of him. Why was he asking for me if he doesn't even know what I look like. Also who the hell are they? What's with him saying that they said that I was a kid and not a teenager what's with that.

Really can my day get any worse than it already is. I mean first I'm probably going to have to look for Kayla later and apologize to her if Justin finishes what he started with me with her. Then there was somebody following me until I got back to my apartment building. Then that weird Gavin person comes to my door.

I really need to talk to ILLianna but I know that if I go back she's gonna do something to me.

If he ever comes back to my apartment again I'm gonna do something about it. I don't know what yet but I'll figure something out.

I look out of my many windows, and see a moving van. I can't really see what is going on down there so I'm going to shift my eyes. I decided to shift me eyes to a pair of beady hawks eyes. With these I could see everything that was happening down there clearly now. It looked like people were moving in.

I can't believe we're moving into a new place again. I swear if Alex and Aaron throw another riot party or even a party at that and we have to move again after this one I'm gonna kill them.

" Hey Theo, you coming?"

" Yeah " I reply grumpily. I follow Aaron my little cousin to the front doors of our new apartment building. All our stuff was already in our apartment upstairs. All we had to do was sign the sheet for the movers and put our names where our apartment's buzzer is and that was it then we'd be settled in our new home, once again.

" Ah, Dude don't kill me but the door won't open and I don't have the keys."

" You have got to be kidding me Alex. First day living here and you've already forgotten or lost something. "

By now I'd also shifted my ears into a pair that could hear everything tat was happening down there. I'd heard that the three boys names were Theo, Alex and Aaron. Also that this was their first day living here and Theo was already pissed at Alex for forgetting or losing the keys to the door and apartment. But you could not see it in his eyes or on his face. You could just hear it in his voice.

" What do you mean you don't have they keys." Theo asked me.

" Exactly that, that I don't have the key."

Once I'd finished that sentence I was being flung into a brick wall belonging to the building.

" Theo come on man, leave Alex alone."

" Well Aaron your best friend here, is a 16 year old pain in the ass. Who has the good looks and everything not that I'm gay or anything just pointing it out. But his brain is the size of a pea when it comes to remembering things."

Theo let me go and my hand went straight to my throat which hurt now only a little but still.

" Well ok, I'll agree with you on that Theo. "

" Yo, Aaron cousin to chill, I'm sure somebody will come and open the door for us."

" Well you can start finding that someone ! "