' i promise I'll tell you guys, but now is just not the time. I think I'll just head home'.

'Um, okay whatever you say K, Me and T will drop you off' Bailey insisted.

'T and I' I said correcting her grammar, which made her roll her yes. 'And no thank you, I'll just catch an Uber. You guys stay here and have fun'

' no way, K, there is no way we'll ever be able to see you again if Papa and Mama Rice find out that you went home at 11.40, basically 12, in an Uber. They'd kill us.' Tahani  argues.

Rolling my eyes at her over dramatic statement, I spoke 'okay you guys can drop me off home, but then you'll come starlight back to the party, okay?'

Tahani and Bailey looked at each other, nodding their heads before smirking at me. 

'Okay then let's go, the sooner the better'.

Heading for the front door, Bailey pulled at my arm, ' I know you want to leave a soon as possible, but if you don't tell the guys why you left early, then they'll just question you. Soo, I recommend telling them goodbye before leaving'.

Realising that she was right, we headed back to the table where we previously sat. 'Hey guys your back, took you long enough' josh said.

'Mhm, sorry about that, but I think I'm gonna head home, it's really late and I'm exhausted. I'm really happy your back Tate, I'll make sure to text you when I get home, but I think I'm gonna call it a day'.

'Okay then, see you Kaycee' Tate said, standing up to give me a hug. The rest of the group all said their goodbyes to me, and I didn't  miss the worry in Sean's eyes, but I didn't wan to deal with that right now, so I walked to the front door. Until I got stopped again. This time by Sean.

'Hey could we talk ,Kayc'

'Umm,I'm really tired and Tand Bails are gonna drop me off so I wouldn't want to keep them waiting'.

'It'll only be a second, please' he said, giving me a puppy eyes.

I told the girls to head out to the car and that I'll meet them there in go five minutes before I turned back to Sean.

'So, you wanted to talk'.

'Why are you going home, kayc'

' i told you, I'm tired, sean'

' Don't try lying to me, Ricebowl. Seriously what's the reason you want to go home?'

You, you are the reason I want to go home. 'I don't know, I feel a little sick, probably just the food.' I lied.

'Mm. Okay then,see you tomorrow' Sean said not entirely convinced, as he pulled me into a head hug. I mean, I guess I wasn't completely lying because being so close t o Sean right there made me feel like puking but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

Waving him goodbye, I headed out and into T's car. I laid my head onto the window and shook my head, signaling them that I still didn't want to talk.

.

The journey home was peaceful. No one was talking and I was grateful for that. Opening up the the front door with my spare keys, I hugged the girls saying goodbye until I realized that they were coming inside.

'What are yo guys doing, I mean come in by all means, but you should get back to the arty'

'We're not going back to the party K' Tahani said emphasizing the 'not'.

'We're going to stay here with you until, you tell us what's going on' Bailey said proudly.

Shaking my head, I walked to my room while they followed close behind. Shutting the door, I headed into the bathroom, wiped off my makeup and changed into some PJ's. Feeling much more comfortable, I opened the door, to see Bails and T lying on my bed with some of my clothes on. I have such great friends.

Lying down, I thought it was only fair to tell them, since they were missing the party for me.

'Okay, I'll tell you guys what happened. But please don't tell anyone'.

Nodding their heads and getting comfortable on my bed, they listened.

'Okay so when I went to look for Sean when we were lining up for food, I actually did find him, and -'

'Is that it K, you left the party cuz you felt guilty that you lied to us'.

Thwacking her forehead, I started talking again ' just lisypten, okay. So when I went to look for him. He was sitting outside with Tate. I was going to call them but when I went up closer to them, I realized that they were-'

'They were, what, K. Tell us'

'Ughh T, just listen. I'm telling you'

'Well, will you pick up the pace then'.

Annoyed I started talking but slower this time until I just decided to ramble because I couldnt hold it on ' I realized that theywerekissing'. Panting as If id just ran a marathon, I dug my face into my pillow.

'Oh K, I'm sorry I dint know, if you would have told me earlier,  I would have kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, you know' Tahanai said rubbing my back.

'It's okay guys, it's not like it's seans fault, he doesn't owe me anything, especially his heart'.

'Ugh, your too nice K. If you haven't realized Sean has been so loud about your guys' friendship or whatever but suddenly when Tate comes back, he's all over her. It's not fair on you K.'

'Its okay, I think I'm just going to sleep. Just clear my mind'.

The two girls nodded their head as they climbed under my covers as we all slept there 'till morning.

AN- SO SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE CHAPTER BUT YEAH. DO YOU THINK THAT TATE WILL RUIN KAYCEE AND SEANS FRIENDSHIP? THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE IN THIS BOOK. 💕