Chapter 1

A/N: This story served as the prologue thus it's not that long, but still loooong because had to be chaptered. Hahha. Enjoy, see you below down.

*****

Thailand 2019

Krist stared at his phone showing the increasing number of replies to his latest tweet. He chuckled as he viewed the main members of his fanclub's replies to his tweet.

"Now, you all can't lie to me."

Krist shook his head. Yuyu was making a declaration over his made-up hashtag. He noticed the negative comments too but he did not mind much of it because he knew too well if he cared too much he would only get hurt. For now, he had fun teasing his Yuyu over a simple tweet.

Krist read on when he saw a familiar person reply to his tweet. One of his fansites that he had always met around since the start of his career.

@xxxxxx: Khun P, we're loyal kha. We just watch Untamed because it's a good story. And they made us think of you and P'Singto kha.

Krist raised his brow. Is there any similarity? Krist questioned himself. The tweet made him curious. He thought for a while, his fingers were still scrolling the timeline. Krist had no schedule today and he just wanted to laze around in his apartment. Singto was busy today and most of Krist's friends also had their own thing to attend, so he did not have anyone to hang out with.

Krist opened the browser on his phone and searched for something. He landed on a webpage of what he was searching for.

"Not yet completed but soon..." Krist mumbled, "There are two episodes left."

Yeah, currently Krist was searching about the sensational drama series that his Yuyu kept sharing around on Twitter. After reading the tweet, he suddenly felt interested to know about the story.

Somehow, it had been a while since he started feeling it. Since he saw a retweet of the story poster on his timeline, he did feel intrigued about the story. He did not know why either, the feeling could not be explained but he was called by it. Now that he saw the tweet reply earlier, the feeling came back. Krist searched some more and found a site where he could watch the story with subtitles. He bookmarked the link and reached for his laptop.

That day, he spent the whole free day watching the drama. He even only ordered food delivery because he was too lazy to move as he wanted to continue watching the series nonstop. At first, the story was confusing to him but in the end, he just fell right into it because true to his fans the storyline was good and catchy even though confusing at first. He could not stop himself to know what happened in the next episode that made him keep watching one episode to another. In the easiest words, Krist had fallen into the world of Untamed.

"Krist! What the hell did you do yesterday to have such big eye-bags?! I specifically told you to rest early

"Krist! What the hell did you do yesterday to have such big eye-bags?! I specifically told you to rest early." Yui, Krist's manager screamed once she saw Krist's state.