(21:22)

Alex: Okay. Next day: It's morning: They are all awake, and they are sitting in the kitchen. Randall is talking with Mace and Alex. Randall: Mace, Alex, i'm gonna make some calls today, but i can't promise anything yet, but i promise to find someone who you both can stay with. Mace: Okay, thanks, but where are we gonna stay until that? Randall: You're gonna sleep at the store, until we know more, it can take some months. Mace: Okay, thanks. Alex: Thanks. Later: It's afternoon: At home: Amara goes into the living room. Ava is in the living room, when Amara comes. Amara: Hey, Ava. Ava: Hey, Amara. Amara: I wanna ask you about something. Ava: Okay, what do you wanna ask about? Amara: I wanna know, if you can help me, with buying a prom dress, because i need one. Ava: Yeah, of course i wanna help you with that. Amara: Thanks. Suddenly they are about to go out, but then is Hayden coming out to them. Hayden: Where are you going? Ava: We're going out to shop. Hayden: Okay. Ava and Amara are going over to the store, so they can buy a prom dress. Later: At home: Ava and Amara comes home. A few weeks after: At the school: It's prom day. Amara sees Hayden, and he sees her. Amara: Hayden? Hayden sees her and goes past Amara, without saying anything to her, she becomes sad. Hayden goes out and sits down, he feels sad about everything, and he is thinking about Amara. Suddenly is someone going over to Hayden. Mace: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Mace: What's wrong? Hayden: Nothing is wrong. Mace: I know, that something is wrong. Hayden: I'm okay. Mace: I know, that you're sad about everything with Amara, and that you're mad at her and me, but you don't have to be sad. Hayden: Thanks, you're a good friend. Mace: I have to go, i'm gonna get ready to prom. Hayden: Okay. Later: At home: Hayden and Amara are getting ready to go to prom. Suddenly is Cira going into her parents. Ava: Hey. Cira: Hey, mom. Ava: Is Hayden and Amara ready to go to prom soon? Cira: Yeah, i'm waiting on them, to see how they look like. Ava: Me too. Suddenly is Hayden coming into to the rest of his family. Hayden: Hey, i'm ready to go. Ava: Hey, you look very handsome. Hayden: Thanks, mom. Ava: Hayden, i hope, that you're gonna be okay tonight. Hayden: I hope that too. After some minutes: Amara comes into the rest of the family. Hayden is looking at her. Hayden: Wow, you look beautiful. Amara: Thank you. Cira: Your dress is very beautiful. Amara: Thanks. Ava takes some pictures of Hayden and Amara before they go to the prom. Hayden: Let's go to the prom. Amara: Yeah. Hayden and Amara are going to the prom. A little later: At the prom: Hayden sees Amara, he is looking at her. Mace: You still like her, don't you? Hayden: I don't know, i don't trust her. Mace: I know, but she knows that she made a mistake, you should forgive her. Hayden: I can't, have you talked with her since she kissed you? Mace: No, i haven't. Hayden: Okay. A little later: Amara is looking at Hayden, while he sits alone, she's sad, and she's thinking about him. Mace can see that Amara is sad and he goes over to her. Mace: Hey, why aren't you dancing? Amara: Because i'm not with Hayden anymore, i really miss him. Mace: You and Hayden are both sad, and you're both are thinking about each other.