I Missed You(H2OVanOhmToonz, Fluff)

A/N: gotta switch up the ships for y'all. Hope you like it!! This is a alpha wolf x omega wolf

Kinks: none, there is no smut.

Doms/Alpha: Jon, Luke, Evan
Sub/Omega: Ryan/Ohm

Ryan/Ohm's POV:

I hummed my favorite song as I left the club I was at. Los Santos has A LOT of amazing clubs but I prefer a specific one. Ever since my boyfriends started getting more business trips, I've been all alone. They leave for weeks at a time because they are so busy protecting their turf.

They leave me back at the base with some of the other omegas in the pack because I'm the tiniest one, not to mention their omega. Here in Los Santos, the omegas stay at home while the alphas do the big, heavy work. So it's only normal that they do the big work.

But I won't just stay home like a good house wife, no fuck that. I decided earlier in the day that I was going to go to the club with the other omegas. Lui and Moo were on my left while Mini and Scotty were on my right. We were giggling and stumbling around jokingly with each other.

Now, don't get it wrong. We aren't drunk or on any drugs, we are just playing. We love to play around with each other when our alphas aren't around because they get either jealous, possessive, or horny so we avoid it. As we walked out into the streets, the smell of alcohol, cigarette smoke, and weed hit out sensitive noses.

For me, it became extra sensitive. I started feeling the sensation of sneezing. The weird feeling was going up my nose and making me make stupid faces. The boys were giggling at the faces I was making. "Pineapple pineapple pineapple!" yelled Lui with a laugh.

I let out a whine when the need to sneeze went away. "Lui!" I whined jokingly. "I was gonna sneeze!" I whined some more. The others just let out giggles as we kept making our way back home. As Moo took his keys out and started unlocking the door, Lui, Mini, Scotty and I were pushing each other and hissing playfully.

"Okay okay you 3, in you go!" Moo says in a motherly tone. He unlocks the door and holds it open for us. We walk inside and instantly freeze when we felt like we were being watched. "Guys..." Scotty whispered quietly. "I don't think we are alone..." he whispers. I lifted up my hands and let my  nails take their sharp feline form.

My eyesight adjusted to the darkness and I noticed a knocked over vase. I elbowed the nearest person, causing them to let out a light whine. I pointed to the vase and slowly made my way to it. I picked up a broken piece and inspected it. The sharpness of its edges pointing out like a knife ready to be cut.

You could see the figures of the vase on the little piece. The figures of guns pointed towards people, knives pulled out and ready to be used. I brought the shard up to my nose and smelled it to see if the thing  who broke it was a person.

Wait, I know this smell. The first smell I smelled was of fire smoke and wood; Luke. I remember when him and I having a bonfire. He had invited me to a bonfire as a date. I remember how I leaned against him, for the chilliness of the November night was started to affect me. I wasn't like Luke, who's muscular, half werewolf head would give him warmth.

He had wrapped his arm around me shoulder and let me lay my head on his shoulder. I felt of the chilliness of the chilly air slowly leave my body. Soon, my body was snuggled warm with Luke's heat. It was like the fire had warped a warm blanket around you.

The next scent was a scent that was all to familiar for me as well; candy and old stuffed animals. This scent was easily identifiable as Jon. Ah, the day I met Jon was a rather weird one. I recall being in a toy store, looking for a stuffed animal for my little sister.

I was walking around the store when I found the aisle of the stuffed animals. I walked inside the aisle and stopped when I spotted a tall man in a bright blue jacket and black pants hugging a stuffed teddy bear. "Um, excuse me?" I had asked him, tapping his shoulder. He had spun around and I had to take a second to take in his looks.

He smiled at me and waved. "Hey little kitty, Im Jon." He says politely her rather flirting like. He stuck his hand out and we shook hands. He asked him what he was doing here and he said that he was looking for a new teddy bear since his dog ripped the last one.

We walked around the store, the bear I was looking for was long gone. When we left the store after he paid for the bear, I suddenly remembered the bear I was sent to get. I poured and let out a tiny whine. Jon has turned to me and smiled. He handed me the bear he bought and a piece of lolly pop he had bought as well.

Now the last scent was a scent that can't be forgotten. It was the scent of expensive cologne and hair gel; Evan. One of my favorite days I remember of Evan was when he invited Luke, Jon, and I out for a date. We had marked each other as mates so he decided to treat us all, no matter how much I complained.

He pulled out the chair for me while Luke pulled the chair out for Jon. I had sat down and felt myself get pushed up to the table. Evan has bent down and kisses his owl mating mark that was on my neck. The smell from his favorite hair gel hit my nose first. He loves using it. He won't leave the house until his house is perfect.

Next was his cologne. He loves buying expensive cologne because he knows that when it comes time for my heat, I like to make a mini nest of their clothes. He sprays his cologne on some of his sweaters and gives them to me.

All of their smells were strong, which means they touched is recently. But they couldn't have, they aren't home, unless. I smiled brightly to myself and ran to turn on the lights. I spun around and squealed loudly when I saw all of the alphas standing at the bottom of the staircase with smirks on their faces.

I covered don't mouth with shock, tears threatening to spill. I ran towards my nearest mate which happened to my Luke. I made sure to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck so that I don't fall. I felt him hold me in place by my thighs.

I let out loud purrs after purrs as I rubbed my right cheek against his left one. I felt his rumbles of happiness against my chest. "Alphas you're back! Of your back!" I cried out. I cling onto Luke for a few more seconds before turning my head to my left and stretch my arms out to Jon.

"Jonny poo!" I squealed. He lets out a chuckle and takes me from Luke. He hold me tightly to his chest and legs out happy chuffs. He bends down to his mark on my right shoulder and nips at it so that his scent on my smells stronger.

I purred against his chest for a few more seconds before looking at Evan with a bright smile. "Come here my little neko." He chuckles. He picks me up from my waist and lifts me high into the air. I let out a light squeak of dead and laugh. "Alphas! Oh my alphas I missed you!" I say happily. Evan lowers me down to be placed on his hip with a smile.

Jon and Luke walked closer and hugged us. All that can be heard from out huh was happy purrs, rumbles of happiness, and loud chuffs of excitement. I missed them sooo much!

A/N: hey lovelies! Don't get used to updates 😂 but I can't sleep so why not? 🤷‍♀️ also, I'm still down for a Drarry/Dramione roleplay! I just need someone to play Draco 🥺 please guys. If your okay with sex and/or kinks it'll be amazing. I'll give you my number or my Instagram so that we can rp like that. Just come to below! And please don't stop answering for weeks and days at a time, consistency is key!