Their Merman (poly, Nogla centered)

A/N: why not? I'm bored soooo...and also Nogla is 6'3. He is liken 5'4. Lui is the one who is 6'3

Nogla is the only sub in this. He is a merman. The others are evil pirates. You'll see what I mean.

Nogla's tail

Nogla's pov:

I was swimming around the ocean smiling. I love swimming in the ocean. I love swimming with the fish and sea life. "Hi Nogla!" "Hey Nogla! How's it going?" All the fish were saying. I can talk to sea animals.

If you didn't know, I'm a mermaid. Well merman, because I don't have shells covering my nipples.

I was happily swimming when I saw dolphins caught in a fishnet. I frowned and swam to the net. I cut it with a sharp rock I found.

When I was going to swim away, my tail got caught in the net. I felt the net moving up to the boat above. I tried to wiggle but it didn't help.

I was suddenly above the water. I looked at the ship and whimpered when I saw a bunch of pirates.

The net was set above the ship and was soon opened. I fell to the ship floor. "Well well well, what do we have here?"

I followed the voice and saw 9 of the evilest pirates on the seas. I tried to move away but due to me being on land, I couldn't.

"Doesn't he look hot?" said the one with a mohawk. That was Moo. Of course I know their names. Everyone does.

"It stead of cooking him to eat on a plate, why not keep him to ourselves? He could belong to us 9." Evan said.

I gulped and shook my head no. I didn't want to be here. Not at all. "No please. I want to go back to my home in the sea." I said.

"Shut your slutty mouth bitch. You have no word in this. You're ours now bitch." Tyler said. I whimpered and nodded.

I didn't want to fight with them. Delirious came up to me and picked me up bridal style. "You're going to your new home on land." Mini said.

I whimpered and lowered my head. I didn't want to go with them. But I had no other choice. And I couldn't try leaving because I have fins.

The boat finally started moving to where I believe is their home. Due to being very afraid, I hid my head in Delirious's neck.

Mm. He smells really good. I sighed happily. Even though the are kidnapping me, or mernapping I should say, I still need someone to calm me down.

-time skip-

During the wait I fell asleep in Delirious's arms. I suddenly flew out of his arms when the boat crashed into the docks.

I whimpered in pain. The 9 boys looked at worried and Evan rushed to me picking me up bridal style.

"Aw our little merman, are you okay? We're so sorry." He said frowning. They were all frowning.

I smiled at them sweetly. The pain left already so I was fine. It's funny how the evilest pirates of the sea can be turned into frowning puppies when I get hurt.

"Guys I'm fine, really. I am. The pain went away." They all smiled brightly at what I said. Evan, still carrying me, and the guys all got off the boat.

They walked into the castle that they owned and went through many doors and hallways. We soon ended up in a room that had a giant fish tank.

It looked like a fishtank. But WAY bigger. You had to climb a pair of stairs to reach the opening.

The inside of the tank was beautiful. Evan kneeled down and Cartoonz helped him sent me in the water.

Once in the water, I swam around happily. The only bad thing is that there is a lot of sun coming through the many windows.

I saw a hand go in the water and gesture me up to the surface. I followed what I was being told.

When I got to the surface Moo and Marcel pulled me up so that I was sitting on the platform.

Tyler crouched down and put this weird substance on my chest and arms. "It's sunscreen. So you won't get sunburnt." Brian said. I nodded smiling.

I'm starting to like them. They really aren't that bad. Their just mean so people won't step over them.

They all took off the shirts showing their abs. And shit if I was a human I would be as horny as can be. Then they took off their jeans so that their only in boxers.

At that point I looked away blushing. I heard them chuckle and squirt sunscreen on themselves. Then I saw a splash in the water.

Lui swam up to the surface and smiled cheekily at me. Then the other boys jumped in also splashing me. I giggled and Mini helped me back in the water.

And for the rest of the day, we swam and played in the water. I might have given 9 blowjobs here and there. But that's nothing. Wait till mating season.